Missiles's Shenanigans!

I know she has such an Indica trait to the leaves. But I’m hoping she’s full sativa on the smoke😉 either way she’s going to get smoked😎

5 Likes

I hope you is too lol
The plants look great :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Lol you know it @Gremmall :sunglasses: and thank you very much! You have a great rest of your evening :wink:

3 Likes

Ga doesn’t look too bad. A little clawing, and I feel like I remember matty saying he thought he was going to need to stake his early too. I can see a little of that in yours too

4 Likes

She definitely looks better than she did lol poor girl. Matt noticed the clawing also so I only gave her ph water tonight to see if it helps some. I think she’s going to need some help holding herself up here eventually also. Specially when she starts building buds!

4 Likes

I would just put the stakes in now in preparation before your soil gets too compact :wink:

4 Likes

That was going to be my next question :wink: The soil is already getting a little compacted. Is there a certain area I should put the stakes in? Like the towards the outsides of the pot? I don’t want to hurt her roots too much.

5 Likes

You’re pot is small enough that you could probably put them on outside of pot held up by a few bands of cable ties around the outside.

5 Likes

I can try to rig something up like that! Let me put my ingenuity to work and see what I can fix up :face_with_monocle::wink:

6 Likes

Wow @Missiles, they look great! They’re all starting to fill out nicely. I’ll be watching to see what ya come up with for staking. I may have the same problem. My WW and GG4 are starting their transition now! They’re gonna need some help too is my guess/hope!! ;-)…
Oh happy days!

4 Likes

Oh and I almost forgot this happened last night. I’m not stressing if some don’t make it. I want to rotate a couple new strains in anyhow. But I couldn’t resist😉

22 Likes

why would they not make it they will mom was healthy you kindoit

5 Likes

Plants are looking Great @Missiles, love the clones & GA looks much happier, especially since she has her own private idaho lol. Great job as always :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Mote ! I’m hoping I’m out oh the woods with the GA :grin: she even looked better this morning! Thanks for stopping by :wink:

4 Likes

Glad to hear it, with your attentiveness & green thumb she’ll be as perky as can be in no time.
Got some clawing of my own going on here so I empathize w you. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice work on the clones, Missles. I love cloning. It’s like magic to my simple mind, and totally cool. The plants all look great!

12 Likes

Hi @WonkaMan !! It’s great to see you! How the heck have you been? Hope all is well :grin: and thank you very much! I have come to :heart: Cloning. There’s just something about it that is self rewarding :wink:

7 Likes

hi Miss M hows ya be this beautiful morning i git a day or two break from harvest so i took a little 3 day old marble sized Blue berry bud and piped it my my i like BB i swear there is so little difference in 3 5 7 day cures but it will be tastier in a couple weeks tho but man i like my soil it is not jus me i let a few samples of Gold leaf out at 4 days wanted them to keep it a day or so but in 2 hours i was gittin texted with please save me some :smile: i may jus do that cus 6 5gal bags and 1 3 gal pot are in at 950 grams in the tubs may lose 4 or 5 % but this is still past my goal of 500 for this run of GL
not done with GSCX GG4 or BB they all hangin but my guess this flower room the (garage) will total near 2000 grams about 1500 will be top grade it jus amazing im blown away

o and yes i agree clones are fun and you Miss M are a top shelf herb farmer

jimmie …in SmoooooOklahoma

6 Likes

Good morning Jimmie :grin: I always love reading your post! You can tell your absolute love for growing :heart: You have a wonderful operation running my friend. A true thing of beauty :wink:

4 Likes

thanks Miss M boy bad deal on Oz pots doggies news still got tears in my eyes…

2 Likes