Missiles's Shenanigans!

Lol yes I I do believe it was you @abouttime that started this conversation. I’ve been called quite a few different names since then haha so you can call me “E” or

For short :laughing::yum:

7 Likes

Lol you have ham hands and I’m too rough. I have to have finesse when I’m dealing with these ladies stems. I’ll get there with more practice. I appreciate everyone’s guidance and reassurance through this! I probably honestly never would have tried it this go-around if I wasn’t nudged :wink:

5 Likes

Necessity, the mother of all invention. I like it.

Missiles , I’m sure if can you carve some time out of her busy day drop kicking plants you’ll make a fine supercroper.

6 Likes

Haha I think I could probably do that :wink:

3 Likes

Have you given them alfalfa tea yet that will bring on some growth and speed up repairs

1 Like

I sure haven’t. I did go back to your recipe you have and am considering running out and grabbing a bag this weekend.

1 Like

sorry but i love the natural feel of bending and and then feeling the curves and wait what were we talkin here its SATURDAY YALL!
im in the middle of garage room harvest 8 bags of Gold leaf 4 down 4 to go (new math dont apply)
the GG4 tomorrow or Mon then GSCX then i move upstairs to tents next week then the next week greenhouse then BREAK TIME for a week or so lol

11 Likes

Lol you are a busy farmer Jimmie! Happy Saturday to you too. Remember to take breaks and stretch when you’re harvesting :wink:

7 Likes

I generally agree, this go the stems are so thick and firm that I was having difficulty mashing and softening them. Maybe due to a bit of arthritis combined with tight node spacing. Either way the object is to bend without breaking.

7 Likes

9 y/o Grand daughter has a soccer game well 2 but 1 is now were going to 12 noon game then eat then back to the farm and thanks M jus tryin to make some retirement cash while i can oh i did a full compliance package on my outdoor grow all green not even a trace so happy it was scary as *uck

and one plant tell me what yall think OG Kush tested 14 % THCa and 8% CBDa that was a shocker i was thinking 20 ish THC but 8% CBDa ? works for me cus it was really good smoke

12 Likes

That’s high. Good bonus. What’s a single test run ya?

3 Likes

That’s an awesome score Jimmie! You should breed it for seeds :grin:

2 Likes

Recharge em after you broke em?

2 Likes

No I haven’t done that yet. I actually put it aside back when I was trying to figure out what was going on with the plants. I didn’t know if it was it or not and then I found the culprit

1 Like

The full compliance is 360 and then you can do individual like a THC is 60 terpenes is 60

5 Likes

Ah. Well, start using it again, then. Smh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Gold Leafs done

25 Likes

Damn uve been hella busy man… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight :wink::v::bear:

10 Likes

I’m sure missiles don’t mind blowing her thread up a little bit ilgm genetics are just amazing they get credit I just water and love on them

7 Likes