Missiles's Shenanigans!

Lol it looks like your new name is E lol

5 Likes

Lol it sure does :wink:

5 Likes

All out likes!

2 Likes

Your name is Phyllis, dammit. Phyllis Julio Horatio E.

6 Likes

I have a question for ya’all Fam :face_with_monocle: I was thinking of flipping the girls this weekend. Is the one that I super cropped healed enough to flip or should I give her a little bit more time?

3 Likes

Pictures!!!

3 Likes

Damn your demanding LoL :yum:

8 Likes

I think you want to give her a few more days to heal.

4 Likes

I was hoping to do it by Monday so hopefully she will be up for the task by then!

4 Likes

I usually give my plants a week to recover from a stress before flipping to flower

10 Likes

Maybe Wednesday, at the earliest?

5 Likes

Sounds great!! Thank you very much!

4 Likes

That will be perfect!

5 Likes

Hehe, that’s your avatar :wink:

4 Likes

Lol! Yes, so flip on me, alright Phyllis Julio Horatio E.?

5 Likes

I think Edward Scissor Hands was shorter!

But agreed, a little pause before flipping.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @roost1 @AAA @Missiles

I slapped this together this morning, tested it and it works great. I may make a slight modification but as it is I can use the long nosed pliers for either normal use or as a super cropping tool.

I just used a piece of scrap tubing which I split for easy installation and removal.

No spring return to open like the commercial product but I only grow six plants per run so not a big deal.

20 Likes

Nice job @merlin44 :grin: I have a pair of pliers laying around so I know I can rig something up! Thank you for sharing and good morning :wink:

5 Likes

Did I start something with the Missiles scissorhands? Lol… I misssd out on all that banter!!!
;-)… And now they’re calling you E for short!!!
Im glad u embraced it and the method! Way to go @Missiles!

4 Likes

I am certain that you can missiles…just be careful at first, my “ham hands” could easily wreck the plant if I squeeze too hard.

3 Likes