Missiles's Shenanigans!

Lookin good girl!

6 Likes

So that’s how it’s done! :crazy_face:
You’re an inspiration for those that SoG ! Can’t wait to try one… Great job :+1: :ok_hand: :clap:

5 Likes

@Missiles I’m glad all is well with your family and ladies!!! They are beautiful and tall! :heart_eyes: sh*t purple haze looks taller than me! Awesome job as always my friend! Thanks for the pic! Its great to hear from you and see your ladies!! I haven’t smoked my purple haze yet. Her scent has changed the most during the curing process though. That blueberry already looks dank​:drooling_face:
Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

4 Likes

You may be short, but your reach is looooong!

8 Likes

Hey @missiles! Wow those are looking tasty! You are kicking it!!
Your going with that Jacks stuff now right…think I’m gonna switch it too.athe ladies are looking healthy AF!!

5 Likes

Lol you know it :wink: I have to make up for it somewhere

5 Likes

Thank you @AfgVet @kaptain3d and @Ah-hee :grin:

@abouttime and yes I am using the Jack’s and it has made life so much simpler. You just mix one solution for them all. Big or small :wink:

9 Likes

I basically grow mine all the same size at one time and yet it has still made life easier somehow!

9 Likes

I’ve had seedlings, clones and late flower plants going at the same time and knowing you only have to mix one solution is a life saver. When I used bottled nutrients it was a total pita having to mix separate batches.

9 Likes

Although I “normally” have them all at the same stage I now have 9 in flower, 9 seedlings and 4 I’m trying to clone :rofl:. So YUP, the simplicity is paying off even more right now

7 Likes

Just caught up! Wheeww, on point. You ate killing it my friend, as always.

I just got through growing a bunch of DJ BB and BB by @RAP. I’m excited as I believe there are 2 phenos drying that are the BB I have been looking for. One DJ and one RAP. Unfortunately no clones or seeds, but I’m excited to know it’s in there.

@Smhtwo gifted me a pack of DJBB, I got this pheno from the pack.

17 Likes

Hi @Missiles, which kit did you get? I see they have a kit for city water and noost and ultraviolet
. Are you using all or just the 3 2 1 the whole grow?

2 Likes

Thank you @AAA ! That is a beautiful bud! Now I’m even more excited to try it. The one I’m growing would not quite growing on me. I was well into the fourth week of flower before she stopped growing vertically

5 Likes

I ordered my bags from a produce store in PA. I got the big bags of it. And I’ve only been using the 3 2 1 so far. I haven’t tried any of the boost or any others. I add some Tribus once or twice a week.

11 Likes

I’m online now circling the cart at Peters and wanted to see what you were using… they have the kit with the 1kg bags and the all the extras at 165.00 plus shipping. I think I’m going to start with that and then if all goes well I’ll get the big bags just like you! :green_heart:. Thanks for getting g back to me so quick too!! Have a great day @Missiles and thanks @AfgVet for your input as well.
Puff puff puff!!!

5 Likes

That’s the kit I purchased as well @abouttime. I haven’t gotten the chance to grow with it yet, but I’m excited to dive in when I start back up

5 Likes

Your welcome and thank you @MattyBear !

5 Likes

Done! I got the kit for ro and tap since I like to use the water out of the dehumidifier. So its RO water sometimes.
Thanks again…now I’ll be asking dumb questions about that too…lol!!

4 Likes