Missiles's Shenanigans!

Ha ha Holmes that was hilarious! Love it :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @Budbrother :wink: I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Missiles. Love the new set up and the line up is also quite tasty.
Girls are looking great, coming along for the ride :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good luck on the grow doll. Will be followingā€¦

5 Likes

Thank you Mote! Glad youā€™re coming along!

2 Likes

Thanks Bobby Lee :grin: Glad to see you around :wink:

4 Likes

Im looking to get a 288qb v2 3000k that @dbrn32 suggested that grower knows his lights, on the strain, never heard of Cinderella but im going to look her up. Good luck they are off to a great start.

3 Likes

Dayum youā€™ve been busy. Cindy is @dbrn32 favorite strain! All looks to be going really well for you and I think youā€™ll really like the MC nutes when you use them. Iā€™ve been using them on my blueberry plants and all the veg plants and havenā€™t had a single issue yet.

5 Likes

looking good so far @Missiles congrats. good luck with rest of grow.

3 Likes

Thank you :wink: Glad to have you!

3 Likes

Thanks @Familyman ! I have noticed that the MC is doing great on your blueberries. I figure next round I can run it on one of the clones and be able to compare the difference a little better. The girls I have now average about 9 days apart in age.

2 Likes

Thank you @monkman I appreciate it! Sometimes we can use all the luck we can get :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m on board if there are shenanigans going on ! You and the girls will love that QB . Set to watching .

4 Likes

O.k. Iā€™m interested in your grow good luck looking like you got some nice toys and i have been wondering about the Cindy 99 strain.

3 Likes

Nice! There is always shenanigans happening at some point :wink:

4 Likes

Glad to have you! I know I am wanting to try it so bad!! Just got to get through this grow first :grin:

2 Likes

Yay! Excited to see how that Cinderella goes!!!
But also, love that you got another tent. Thats my next goal! (Come onnnnn tax refundā€¦) lol.
I look forward to updates! The more pics the better :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome @Missiles I would enjoy following along.

3 Likes

Glad to have you Lou! Iā€™ll try to keep up with as many pictures as possible :grin:

3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for coming along @Covertgrower glad you are :wink:

1 Like