Missiles's Shenanigans!

You’ve been busy. Looking good. :+1:

I can see it now. “Hey Sis, do you mind if I turned the attic into a giant pot farm?”

Sis’s response, “ Oh hell no.”

So I don’t clone.

3 Likes

Lol then you need to convince your sister you need that space :wink: trust me we all run into space problems. I would love more space!

4 Likes

Awesome update! Damn your kickin it @Missiles, I shoulda flipped mine sooner! That P Jack looks awesome…not much yield it seems but its a very cool looking plant from the pic.
You’ve had some stretching going on. Your clones look great! What a great harvest ya got coming! Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Thank you @abouttime ! I did have a lot of stretching going on. My fault I didn’t control the auto early on and she got totally out of hand. Then the others stretched because of the light height. I’m going to work on that next grow :wink:

That PJack is kinda misleading because she is stuffed in the back. I had her out the other night and got a picture of her. She’s budding up nicely :grin:

17 Likes

@Missiles It would make a great grow room when it gets cold here. We rarely turn the heat on. Only time we do if it’s going to below freezing. AC on 24/7 all year round.

Now in the summer months it gets past 150 degrees in it. Gotta use a ladder to access it. :pensive:

1 Like

49 posts were split to a new topic: Continued discussion from Missile’s Shenanigans

That looks like marijuana ma’am, im gonna have to confiscate that! And smoke it with ya!

3 Likes

It looks great in that pic, shes on her way!
My next grow with the photos I’ll be pruning the hell out of them. I’m a little apprehensive to go any further with them. I just want to them to finish up now stress free if I can help it.

2 Likes

image image

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Fam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you celebrate the holiday and if not I hope you have a great day as well! Hope you and all your families stay safe.

19 Likes

Out of likes, but right back at you, hope you have a safe and happy holidays. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

9 Likes

A very merry Christmas to you and yours, @Missiles…and a happy New Year!

Maybe Santa will put some nice big buds in your stocking. We will spend the day with my 82 year old Mom, really glad that we still can.

15 Likes

Enjoy the day with her @merlin44 that is a priceless gift right there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @CoyoteCody :grin:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well young lady. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Remember there ain`t nothing like it, but more of it! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you @holmes and I hope you and your family have a wonderful one as well!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to every one, I hope it is a great day for every one

8 Likes

Merry Christmas WC :grin: hope Santa is good to Millie :wink:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

14 Likes

I :two_hearts: love your gifs @Midwestnewbie :grin: Thank you! Have a Mistlestoned Christmas :wink:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and a very blessed holiday season to you and your family @Missiles. :+1::v:

8 Likes

You also @oldguy :grin: I hope you have a blazin holiday :wink: Thank you!

6 Likes