Missiles's Shenanigans!

It might have come from my stash…

5 Likes

Lol it did! Thank you :grin:

3 Likes

A flower from my last Crystal (in May): is that a gnarly mofo or what? haha.

16 Likes

OMG that is!! Wow beautiful too!

4 Likes

Your girls are look great . I’m liking the coco coir over FFOF ever since I switched .

3 Likes

Thank you @Seeddog ! Yes after this I definitely am going to have to come up with another game plan :wink:

4 Likes

I use more nutrients because I have to feed from the start but I know exactly what they have to eat to keep growing . Oh and Happy Late Anniversary to you .

5 Likes

Why thank you! Time flies when you’re having fun :wink:

I’ve took that into consideration when thinking about going with another medium but I guess when I could have more control the payoff is worth it :grin:

6 Likes

Happy late anniversary too. Miss a day and the whole world changes :grin:

3 Likes

Lol thank you WC :wink:

1 Like

Verry nice indeed

1 Like

@Missiles go to the 14:00 minute mark in the vid and he talks about the recharge, and what it does for you.

10 Likes

Thank you KID! I’m going to go watch it right now I actually have some to be delivered today

4 Likes

Awesome video!! Thank you. It also explain to me why I didn’t notice such a difference from the mammoth. I checked the price on that tribus maybe that will be further down the road LOL Thanks KID you taught me something this morning :wink:

3 Likes

Your welcome!

3 Likes

I use Recharge when transplanting and once a week, between feedings. During major growth spurts or when there are issues, I do 1 tsp/gallon. Regular doses are ½ tsp gallon.

3 Likes

Funny enough, I use a product with calciumlignosulphanate. I think that’s how it’s spelled.

It’s all those microbes that makes his pH such a nonissue. With all the buggers in there, we can get away with so much, including safely drifting the pH w/o screwing ourselves over.

Thanks for sharing the video.

2 Likes

Thanks Girl!! That was going to be my next question when it gets here :grin:

1 Like

Wonder if tribus would replace the AN root trio? Hmmmm, one bottle vs. three would be nice. Though, I’m kind of attached to the root trio.

2 Likes

@imSICKkid has used it and you should see his root system when he transplanted :open_mouth: it definitely did something

3 Likes