Miracle gro for nitrogen deficiency?

THANK YOU MIKE! I appreciate your help

I agree with @Freebirdmikes all the new is green. By the way, how high up are your lights? They really appear to be stretching alot.

Thanks gregg!!! I moved the pot to take the picture, i will be bringing them coser to the light now! Thank you for your help!

1 Like

No problem, any time. That is what we do here. Help each other succeed!!

1 Like

As @GreggT said, your plant seems to be stretching a bit, what kind of light are you using for your grow? Decent Lighting is essential to indoor growing. Getting a jump on the beneficials for your plant early can greatly increase quality and yields! Let us know if you need anything else.

Im not sure if the distance and brightness are right, the manual says veg stage 100%brightness at 20 inch distance 18 hours a day, does that sound ok? Thanks Mike

According to the output maps provided by the manufacturer I would Start around 14” above canopy 100% power, test and adjust from there.
The best way to know is to use a photometer app. I use Photone personally, decent accuracy. Set it to full spectrum led. you may have to purchase that setting $5 -6, but it’ll allow you to test the lights output, some measure in ppfd but it also has a very useful dli calculator built in. I use dli to adjust my lights, avoiding anything more than recommended schedules in the chart below. Automatic line flowers and photoperiod flowers utilize different light schedules so chose the correct chart for your plants.

Your light will Definitely grow a single plant with some success, but as you will find in time the coverage and intensity will leave something to be desired. A good quality light is a game changer. When your ready to start looking there are a few people here that can make some good recommendations for you.

There is a grow bible on this site that is very explanative and a great place to start.

2 Likes

Noted…always learning around here!

2 Likes

Thanks Mike! Based on your recommendation im going to buy some new lights. Sorry for all the questions… im a complete noob. But i appreciate your help. Do you think this light would be sufficient for 4 plants?

1 Like

1 Like

How big is your Grow space Growmie? I shoot for 40 watts per square foot minimum with 50 being optimum. Corner to corner coverage is as equally important as directly under the light when you’re growing several plants. Take it from me and i purchased my first several grow lights on a budget and the harvest yield and bud development suffered big time. If HLG or KInd are not in the budget, look for lights with Samsung diodes 301H or B with H series being the most efficient :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

HLg lights are top notch! However for me it’s not quite attainable due to the cost.
I chose to purchase a green beams 240w light, has a great driver, heat sync, and Samsung LM301B diodes, still a fantastic light and I’m very impressed with my purchase, it’s flowering an area about 2.5’ x 4’ very well. We all have tons of cheap Amazon lights that promised quality and got burned. If I can say anything about lighting it’s this, quality grow lights grow quality flowers. I’ve said I had some success with the cheap lights I ordered from Amazon, the plants will survive and may put on buds that are smokable. When I grow I don’t want them to survive, they must thrive! Here go some pics of what’s under my green beams light.

2 Likes

No argument on the bud development under the Green Beam Grow Gro :love_you_gesture: