Mini Seedbank.... from home?

Plus, I get ILGM seeds in a few days without any chance of being confiscated at the border.

2 Likes

I figure if you are getting photos. You can clone if you like. I get from one breeder here in Cali so no worries there. The bad is there lack of inventory right now. Out of all the seeds i have ever got. I have only had one order confiscated. They re sent right away.

1 Like

Reason ENOUGH! I get guaranteed everytime. Like $25 extra but not getting screwed

I had some confiscated, they replaced them, but still not ideal to be on a “list”.

1 Like

We’re all on a list of some kind, somewhere.

6 Likes

You sleep with one goat…

5 Likes

Ahahaha @AAA

2 Likes

Someone got it!

2 Likes

Cannot lie… i didnt get it :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74

an old irishman shuffles into a bar at sundown with his eyes low and his head down the bartender says “ay, billy! whats the matter. you seem troubled” billy responds with "you see this bar we’re standing in. I built it with me own hands! but they don’t call me the bar builder, no!

and the bridge everyone uses to cross the river to get to the market, i built that that with me own hands too! but do the call me the bridge builder? no, they do not.

and the wall that protects our city, i built that with me own hands too! and they don’t call me the wall builder neither.

BUT YOU F%$K ONE GOAT!..

5 Likes

So, I meant I was on the Goat F%$ker list…

4 Likes

Hahahaha. :joy::joy: ok gotcha now

2 Likes

I haven’t even started my first indoor grow yet and I think that I am close to 40 different strains. So many strains, so little space and time. If it was legal, I would have it growing everywhere, indoors and outdoors, for sure

1 Like

Haha exactly my problem. I have 3x3 (over exaggerating… bit less) with 6 late flowering girls (diff strains) 1 early flowerer (7th diff strain) and 10 seedlings (5 more strains!) for a total of 12 strains inside going. 3 little plants outside (all one strain thank god!) and COUNTLESS seeds in my bank. Just got 2 SICK crosses from @AAA and im STILL ITCHING TO BUY MORE SEEDS. Actually im not even itching… im getting some Brothers Grimm genetics today. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Come on! What BG strain?

2 Likes

Not sure. Crystal Blue looks good. Comes with free Cindy

5 Likes

Damn. Sounds good.

2 Likes

Oooooh, Crystal Blue…

3 Likes

Update: i was a slacker and didnt read sales dates… :man_facepalming:t5: The day i mentiond it was the last day, not to mention they ran outta ‘packs’ of Crystal Blue. Nice email response tho. Never take no for an answer. Send a politely worded email n 9 outta 10 times, ull get some kinda compromise.

7 Likes

So true, it’s pretty amazing. I think most people are animals as when you are decent to someone, as stated, 9 times out of 10 they accommodate you.

5 Likes