Mini Seedbank.... from home?

My newest order just arrived! Im well over 40 strains now (well over $400 worth) … anyone ever look at their seed stock and think… ‘I have a problem’

7 Likes

Nah. Just that i need to grow more lol

3 Likes

Haha wassup Fam Guy! I was putting them in seperate ‘potential’ catergories and just shook my head… like do i group by thc? By flavor?? By breeder??? By how badly i wanna smoke it??? Like do i even attempt to plan grows past my next one? Cuz no doubt im reordering and plans will change :joy::joy::joy:

How u living bro

1 Like

Hahaha. Doing good. Trying to get my stuff in order for this next round of flower. It’s been a hot mess.

1 Like

Yes I have! And @Not2SureYet is a seed pusher :laughing: Everytime I turn around there is something new lol

3 Likes

All the time. I have at least 20 purchased strains and another 10 I’ve bred.

Got 2 males in limbo right now waiting for the fall.

And, I’m looking at buying seeds everyday. I definitely have a problem. It’s so bad my wife stopped commenting!

2 Likes

I’m up to 9 strains, and they’re all bag seeds LOL

I wouldn’t say you have a problem until you’re renting space to store them :joy:

3 Likes

Now that would be a seed stash!

I am up to about 70 strains or more. After this grow. I plan on growing them by categories. I still have an all blue strain and all skunk strain I am trying to get too. I just can’t seem to grow enough at once. I wish i could grow outdoors here. it would be on then :grin:

3 Likes

Impressive.

2 Likes

thanks, It is more like I tend to go over bored some times. :anguished: I see all these great strains and want to grow them all :grin: I do a lot of trading though. Cheaper than trying to buy all of them. The bad is I don’t even use cannabis. I just like growing this stuff. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Definitely. I see ‘sale’ and. Spend this get this! And all new all good this… and :boom: wallet got lighter.

@AAA we are def in the same boat :joy:

2 Likes

I am up to 8 strains in my home bank. Including a Cinderella 99 I want to grow sooo friggin bad. I definitely have a problem since I can’t drop anymore seeds yet :joy: My want to try list is pretty long too. I’ll just keep collecting until I can start planting again

2 Likes

Over/under around 15 by the time u start back up :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m outta like again
d031291435dac46c8fdf9c7dab52ef36

2 Likes

I have 7 GDP seeds, but bought 20 more when the sale popped up!

ILGM seeds are the only ones i havent bought… well one of. So many fricking breeders now a days

1 Like

I have bought from a lot of breeders my self. I can say for me. ILGM cost more. but they do have great genetics. Top quality seeds. They just need reasonable sales. I mean really. How many of us really need 20 of the same kind :roll_eyes: They should do a buy one and get a different strain free or some thing like that. I would buy from them then.

3 Likes

Facts. You’d be so burned out on Gorilla Glue, ud buy mexi reggie to switch it up

2 Likes

Agreed, kind of. I shoot to germ twice as many as needed.

I did 10 Afghanis from ILGM and they were all very much alike, while being totally different.

Final smoke shows 4 of them as exceptional and the rest good, but not as good.

2 Likes