Mini plant ready to cut?

I think i’m close to harvest but i was wondering what some expert think about it…
it’s a really small plant, bruce banner auto that i transplanted too late from a solo cup :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Most would say let her go a little longer still some white hairs most look for 90 percent cloudy and 10 percent amber for a harvest i believe if it was me I’d cut her down she’s got tons of cloudy trichs very few amber I prefer that smoke over the couch lock I get with ambering trichs but most people would say let her go a little longer

2 Likes

Ok thanks for your input, i’ll maybe let her go a day or 2 and cut, i prefer my smoke with a little indica effect but not too much couch lock.

1 Like

Mostly cloudy with some amber is when I harvest. All cloudy is peak of potentcy.

2 Likes

So You think im fine if i cut it today ?! Not a lot of amber but most trich are cloudy, i just want to be sure to have a good smoke to enjoy. If i understand well, right now its a preference to cut or not depending on the « buzz » im looking for…

2 Likes

I see absolutely no clear trichs so your are max potency it’s all about the buzz now completely up to you everything else is gonna depend on how long you dry and cure the longer the better

2 Likes

I second @Teffygreenthumb.

I perfer an energetic bud.

The sugar leaves are great to use for edibles. They tend to have a lot of amber trichomes. Eating it gives me the relaxed affect if I’m looking for that.

3 Likes

I cut it this morning, found some very little bud rot in the top bud when checking trichomes last night so i decided not to wait anymore!! :scissors:

Thanks you guys, and enjoy a good smoke :dash: