Mini bud and tiny plants

Awhile back I had some wwa flower at 2weeks. A little time later in a new grow area and new soil I planted one more just to see along with some replacements. The replacements are doing good but the wwa did the same thing as before. Every gram counts so I will let her finish. 1 month old compared to bba that’s the same age same light. 16 hours of light. Now I know how the grow in a computer case. Lol.

1 Like

Man, I just can’t justify taking up that much space for a 1/4 maybe?

1 Like

I feel ya but it just may help tie me over and keep me from rushing another that needs a little more time. Moved from 2 x 4 tent to a 2 by 8 closet so for now I have a little extra room for her and I just can’t bring myself to putting her down.

I would start a new seed and set minnie mouse to the edge. Out of finally all 25 wwa seeds i have grown, i have a cola on a stick about 10" high in the field. all the others were nice size

I already started a new one. At 2 weeks old it’s a beast.not a ww but amnesia haze auto.

1 Like

They all look really good, even the little gal. I agree with @HornHead, who is my go to guy on those WWAs, actually…25 is a lot of experience with them! For your overzealous flowerer, I’d say that’s a lot of water, nutrients, light, space, time, etc., and I’d bail on her if she takes up more than her share of the condo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Y’all are right I really shouldn’t keep her like this. Guess I will put her outside. Small enough not to get noticed and I can make room for another.

2 Likes

Hadn’t even thought of that. Plop her in the ground, way less maintenance that way.

2 Likes

I will keep her in the pot. Transplanting now would likely shock her.

1 Like

That’s a fair point. You’re probably right. And she has plenty of room in there.

1 Like

Sunlight may produce a larger yield on it since it’s “wattage” is far greater than anything we can provide indoor.

2 Likes

7 days later my bba is starting and it’s filling in nicely.

1 Like