Million dollar question

OK, so here it is the question nobody has ever asked on this forum. Gonna preface with pics and plant strain.

Northernlights

Lowryder

How much longer to go do you think? Experts only please :joy:

3 Likes

Looks good enough to chop to me. What’s the rest of the plant look like?

4 Likes

Yes, she appears to be in the harvest window.

3 Likes

Its real close, if not ready, full plant images and a full bud close up would help.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Do you think I can push it another week? Wasn’t prepared and would like to give them some dark time before chop. Also would like to chop on a weekend due to the amount of time invested in the process. Here’s the bud shots.

Northernlights

Lowryder

5 Likes

I would def go another week. You dont have a lot of fade.

2 Likes

Back your lights off a bit and I think you could go 10 to 14 days if you want. Just starting to throw late cycle foxtails.

Pretty plant!

2 Likes

Most definitely can make it another week. Great looking plants!

1 Like

Thanks for input. @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Cannabian @Myfriendis410 @TheAlchemist
Also thanks for the compliments. Second grow. It went much better than the first.

4 Likes

Looks bomb. Did you flush?

1 Like

The Northernlights started to get the death leaves a couple weeks ago I thought I had more time The Lowryder is just starting to get the death leaves
Gonna let them run until next weekend. I’m excited about this one! Now I need to get some seeds going again.

That’s what up I been messing with some perpetual harvesting and decided to finish some autos off with photoperiods behind them prior to a reset. Works pretty well if your a strain addict like me lol

1 Like

No Have not flushed . The lowrider is in Kind soil and they don’t recommend any flush. The Northernlights is Prescription blend and they say flush is optional.
My first plant I did in kind soil with no flush and it’s incredibly smooth smoke. They got fed/watered on Wednesday. If I want to flush how should I go about that?

I ran with kind soil on my first run Special Queen #1 and yeah super smooth. In hindsight, I would still flush in my last 10-14 days because I think it could have taken it to an even higher level if I’d been patient lol. Um…just water 3x the size of your pot. Plain pH’d water. In flush the idea is to starve the plant at the end of life and use up nutes for even better taste.

1 Like

I’d flush 7 days and chop if it were me. Got nice Amber’s and mostly milky.

1 Like

Cool, Thanks!

You can flush or… dont fertilize and simply water only, maybe not the same as yanking all the salts out, but still better than feeding more. The kind soil is likely depleted by now anyway and thats why they dont recommended flushing? Just water it.

1 Like

Yeah wasn’t gonna feed anymore. Pointless this far along. Should I let the soil dry out before cutting?

yeah I would, means your plant will carry less water for drying. Some grower girdle their plants to stop water flow up the stalk. Some hash makers let their crop die and dry standing. Personally, that I wouldnt do but… as you can see its totally in your control.

1 Like

Love the trics :+1::slightly_smiling_face: nice grow.

1 Like