MikeyG Grow Journal

Heck yeah man hopefully she grows outta it, keep me posted

1 Like

Just topped and watered them. environment been good and steady

1 Like

Your ladies are really doing great :blush:. This one called Twisted Sisters is 21 days above ground, she is squatty and I’m not sure she doesn’t have three tops. :blush::v:

1 Like

She bounced back! Right on man im gladshe looks good. and ty been pretty smooth sailing will prob transplant next week if everthing goes as planned. Will have to let me know how your gurls progress.

1 Like

Prepping my 7 gallon pot’s for transplant, just added 1/2 gallonnof compost tea to each will most likely transplant tomm.

2 Likes

Just doing some lst to reign these girls in, they were getting tall on me. Will just work on shaping the canopy on the coming weeks.

2 Likes

lights just turned on and already looking better since earlier today.

2 Likes

Always amazed by how quick these plants grow and respind to training. 2 days after tipping and tieing down and all are reaponding well. The three in the back row are chocolopes and so far are quick, easy to train growers.

2 Likes

Really picking up speed now, at this rate qilm prob flipnto flower in the next 2 weeks or so.

1 Like

Just did a light defolition in prepartion to flip to flower next week. Gonna water aftet lights turn back on.

1 Like

Watered with 1st compost tea of the grow. Environnent been on point just shaping canopy b4 flip to flower.

2 Likes

Flipped to 12/12, did light defoliation, and watered with weak compost tea. On another note, im waiting on some auto’s i got as freebies from north atlantic seed co, also ordered some humboldt seed company vanilla frosting strain as well. Once the auto get here ill pop those and give it a first time try doin autos and will most likely direst pot into the final container. Any suggestions appreciated.

2 Likes

Couldnt help but post a morning after pic, they look happy and seemed to have already bounced back.

2 Likes

One note to add would be had a hard time training the Banana Kush. They both are healthy and green with no sign of deficiencies, but her stems went stiff really quick which didnt allow for much bending

Update, just poped 1 vanillia frosting from humboldt seed co and 1 freebie lemon skunk autowhich will be 2l1st attempt at an auto. Keeping her her start to finish in a 3 gallon organic custom soil, 18/6 light schdule, 3x3 tent. The vanillia frosting will keep her company only diff is shell be ina 7 gallon pot.

Went harder on the defoliation today to open them up a bit better,I also wont yank on them anymore till 3rd week of flower.

1 Like

Gave girls a calcium/silica feeding today. I used roughly 20 pulverized egg shells. I dissolved in white vinegar for 12ish hours then bubbled that in my 5 gallon bucket along with 10 tablespoons of de for some added silica. Fed tha to my girls yesterday and they exploded overnight.

T

2 Likes

One thing I neglected to mention for this grow is the structuring of 2 of the 3 choclopes" the 3 big girls in back row" is incredible. Thick, Vigorous, and extremly sturdy 1 pheno has this elongated leaf production im not fond of it crowds itself out. Out of 3 strains in the tent they reacted to light intensity more then the rest si supplemented some calcium just to ensure everything stays kosher. The two plants "far right by itself and her sister on her left top row are Northern lights and is such an easy strain to train and take care of would recommend for winding down smoke. The banana kushes were finacky this run and didnt reapon well to training due to stiff stims. The 2 babies are a vanillia frosting and a lemon skunk auto

1 Like

All girls started pre flowering on nov 30th and here they are now, had to take some more leaves to expose some hidden sites.

2 Likes