Midwest's 2022 ILGM Gorilla Glue Adventure

awesome, i cant wait to see how she grows now. well done brother.

1 Like

@Stoneman great detail in Midwest’s posts, another great grower. Welcoming a friend guys

1 Like

Sweet work Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

She’s packing on some weight and surprising me. I may not be so quick to flip her. She’s looking stronger. I’ll give her 2 weeks and decide again.

8 Likes

No stall on that last topping! Just the opposite, might have a little beast on your hands Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The seedling was the smallest I’ve ever seen. The seed was tiny too. Most pieces of perlite around her were bigger than her wingspan. She’s turning out fine.

3 Likes

looking great, excited for the flip

Each successive topping produces 2 more cola sites, so each time a plant is topped it effectively doubles the number of COLAs a plant will produce. The downside is that COLA size will decrease a bit each with each successive topping. The most I have ever topped a plant is 3 times.

Here is a plant that was topped 3 times.

6 Likes

Nice illustration Brother🤟

3 Likes

awesome, i downloaded it, this is so great. next grow im trying this, if i fail, ill blame the wife lmao

2 Likes

Happy birthday Budz!!!

2 Likes

thank you my brother @Borderryan22

2 Likes

She’s at about 5 and a half weeks now. All of the leaves that were damaged in the pH incident have been removed from the bottom. She’s praying to the light this morning.

12 Likes

She is beautiful. Can’t tell there was an issue at all!

1 Like

Looks nice!

1 Like

@MidwestGuy looking very nice indeed!

1 Like

Very happy looking lady

1 Like

:point_up_2: that’s a beautiful sight Brother :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

looking fantastic

1 Like