Midwest's 2022 ILGM Gorilla Glue Adventure

@MidwestGuy

Looking good brother! Starting to get some frost it appears.

1 Like

Good problem to have!!! Looks great!

3 Likes

Heavy flowers are indeed a good problem to have. She got staked with bamboo today.

She’s a hungry, healthy girl. Feels like she is going to grow monster mains. It’s feeding day:

Runoff pH: 6.69 (I like to keep pH just above 6.5 for maximum P and K uptake.)

Runoff PPM: 950 (I should be feeding her heavy.)

She got 6 grams Jack’s PK, 4 grams Jack’s nitrogen, and 2 grams Epsom.

10 Likes

Thats almost dbl recommended??

1 Like

wow, sweet fat stacks already

1 Like

Correct. I feed as necessary to maintain a runoff PPM of ~1,000.

3 Likes

~ 1 month to harvest. First harvest in nearly a year.

12 Likes

You never lost your stride. :smiley: Looks great.

2 Likes

Sweet little lady! Stacking nicely.

1 Like

beautiful my brother, bud stacks are sweet. how tgis is your 2st harvest in a year?

1 Like

My last harvest was November of last year.

2 Likes

shit so many typos, i was alittle wasted. did you have that much stashed away you didnt grow or just took a break?

I don’t smoke a whole lot and have a few ounces stashed away still. I give most of my harvests away to family and friends.

5 Likes

thats awesome brother

2 Likes

Feeding day.

pH: 6.37
PPM: 1,200
PPFD: 1,100

She’ll get fed twice more and then it will be straight RO water to harvest. I expect that the flowers will fatten up substantially by late September. I’m headed to San Diego to play golf for 2 weeks next Saturday and she will be at 9 weeks flowering when I return.

11 Likes

looking amazing, i hope you have fun and play Happy Gilmore style lmao

2 Likes

She has been flowering for 7 weeks now. She’ll get one more feeding on Saturday morning, then it will be straight RO water until harvest. Would ordinarily feed for another week or 2, but I’m leaving for 2 weeks on Saturday and have a friend with no growing experience stopping by to water her. I wanted to keep it simple for him, so water only.

Feed gallon 1: 6 grams Jack’s Part A and 5 ml silica. pH 7.25 and PPM = 675

Feed gallon 2: 3.5 grams Part B, 2.5g Epsom, and a tablespoon unsulfured molasses. pH 7.29 and 600 PPM.

Gallon 3: straight RO

Runoff: pH 6.42 and 950 PPM. PPFD = 1,100

I expect she will be ready to harvest when I get home in a couple of weeks.

9 Likes

So when you’re feeding, you mix the Jacks in seperate gallons? Then administer seperately? Sorry if I’ve asked and you answered. You have great results, so I’m really interested

2 Likes

I don’t give any regard to mixing order like some growers do. The only reason I break it up across 2 gallons is to ensure that all of the granules can fully dissolve.

Part A drives pH down more significantly than does Part B, so I do always put the silica in with Part A, as silica drives pH up quite a bit.

4 Likes

I have noticed that i end up with a lot of particles at the bottom after mixing. Not from improper mixing. Just tiny pieces (usually part A) that dont dissolve. I’m so glad for silica, after mixing everything (silica, jacks, FF boosters), that pH hike from silica gets knocked down by the jacks and FF so it lands right around 6.4.

2 Likes