Midwest's 2022 ILGM Gorilla Glue Adventure

Fox Farm Happy Frog and Jack’s 321. I will amend the soil with mykos (a cup layered in) and dolomite lime (a few heaping tablespoons) when I do the final transplant. The HF was amended with 10% perlite by volume. Will go from a Solo cup to a 10" pot and then to a 10-gal fabric pot. I like to bury the stem up to its neck each time I transplant to limit main stalk height.

Seed was dropped this morning.

17 Likes

Well, hellyeah, I’m in.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: a good choice

2 Likes

count me in

2 Likes

Happy frog and Jack’s will be my outside duo this summer. This should be fun

3 Likes

Just a fly on the wall here, don’t mind me big guy. Set to learning mode!!

3 Likes

What an interesting trip I will be following. It is really nice to know who will be driving the bus… great grower :bat: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Watching all the way…

3 Likes

My :eyes: are watching. :rofl:

1 Like

Woohoo!!! Mind if I pull up a chair. Doing FFOF and Jack’s right now and would love to watch someone with some speerence! If I may ask, do you just go full strength Jack’s when it’s feeding time, every time? I mean of course adjustments if needed, but otherwise, that’s about it right?

2 Likes

Right on Brother!! Setting to watch :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Will be watching. :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

I’m gonna hang around you cool people.
k? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, that about right. I feed the prescribed amounts when I first start feeding and feed every 3 days when I water. I adjust feedings as I go along to maintain a runoff PPM of 1,000.

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple 1 gallons outside (big mistake, they dry out so fast), but I just started feeding them. As hot as it is already getting here (95°) tomorrow) I’ve just been soaking then through every day. When they start flowering, do you adjust what ratio they get?

1 Like

Excited to be here from the beginning lol,

1 Like

I usually back off the nitrogen a little at the very end of the grow after the bulking phase is complete and the plant is focused only on ripening flower.

4 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait to watch how yours do. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I’m hoping it will be a fun one. I haven’t grown since I last harvested this past November. I gave a friend one of my last zips yesterday, so it’s time to restock. I don’t smoke a whole lot and it takes me forever to get through even an ounce. I usually only smoke a bowl to wind down in the evenings. I got 3/4 of a pound from the last grow and gave most of it away. I have 2 zips left now. Here’s a pic of my last plant just before harvest. She was a Blue Mystic.

16 Likes

Wow, that was a chunky lady right there.

2 Likes