I just finished my first grow with 2 Bubblegum and 2 CBD Kush (all photo). The bubblegum ladies turned out great colas. Had a total of 30 nice ones that grew beautifully. Sad to say my last week of checking trichomes I found some bud rot. I axed them all right then. Everyone got a double bud wash. I was able to save about 3.5 ounces dried on the BG after that ordeal. I know I picked up the mold somewhere when my tent was opened to help reduce the daytime temps. I still haven’t cleaned the tent yet. Probably before the weekend. Gonna be watching your grow and thanks for sharing!
plant looks real healthy great job bud! i saw you are not adding any amendments for a while but might i suggest you add regen a root and hydroguard. great for the roots and helps keep plant healthy, i use from very early right thru harvest. it helps make up for watering issues
She’s been transplanted to a 10-gal pot about a week ago and I’ve turned the light up when I transplanted. She’s now too compact for my taste, so I’ve raised the light quite a bit to encourage her to stretch out.
She’s been topped once and is now putting up the 4th nodes on the primaries. I’ll top her again when she’s tall enough to leave an inch of stump where I top at that 4th node.
She’s been vegging for 4 weeks now. I’ll probably let her go another 3 to 4 weeks and then flip her.
It’s a good day for a haircut. Will probably trim her up once a week until she is 3 to 4 weeks into flowering when the stretch is over. Will then start adding a silica product to firm up her structure so she can handle heavy flowers better. I’ll add 5ml of silica over 3 waterings for a total of 15ml. It usually does the trick.