Midwest's 2021 Blue Mystic Grow Journal

Despite plenty of silica, fans, and a half-dozen bamboo sticks, the weight of the flowers is becoming a real problem. I’ve already lost one secondary cola and will likely lose a few more before harvest in 4 weeks. It’s a problem I am happy to have.

10 Likes

She looks really good!!! And happy cake day!

2 Likes

Thanks, @CooterJuice

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @MidwestGuy

2 Likes

Thanks, guys.

1 Like

I feed 3 gals every 3 days. To maintain PPM 1,000 to 1,200 I’ve had to put prescribed nutes in each of the 3 gallons of water.

It seems like the plant likes Jack’s better than the FF Trio. I have to put full strength Jack’s in all 3 gallons to maintain good a good PPM. I had a watering where I had runoff at 1,400 and on the next watering the plant had eaten 3/4 of that 1,400 PPM. She’s in peak flowering now though at 6 weeks. Last watering I went to every 2 days vs. the every 3 that I had been feeding.

3 Likes

She’s looking a bit pathetic with the flowers being heavy and leaning down. It’s okay. She’ll be harvested within 2 - 3 weeks. I’ve given her all of the help I can with silica, fans, and bamboo supports and tying up branches.

8 Likes

Heavy flowers is a good problem to have!! She’s looking tasty brother

4 Likes

Have you ever visited Thunder Ranch?
Heard alot about them and use to follow on IG

1 Like

They’re in Oregon, so I haven’t been there.

Thunder Valley Precision is now the closest range to me. They have targets there from 200 yards to a mile.

I’ve been to Bureau of Land Management properties around Phoenix, AZ. Shooting is great at these properties. No one else around. Just you and the target.

2 Likes

Very cool man👍 in my neck of the woods you can’t see a mile unless your on a evesment? Don’t know how to spell that one🙃
I want to c!ear me/us an area here and I think I can get a 800yd Lane set up. One day.
I’ve always liked seeing the guys in the desert like you say, Target and you. Looks pretty dang fun

1 Like

Sounds like it’s gonna be a long Saturday :wink:

1 Like

It only a problem around here when there is a fog, but fog always lifts late-morning.

The only other issue is with mirage when it is hot and humid, but mirage can also help you read the wind.

2 Likes

Never thought about the mirage effect. I’ve only seen them from asphalt roads🙃

1 Like

Getting close. She’s at 8 1/2 weeks now and showing a little amber. I still have some white pistils on her, but they are on foxtail calyces due to running such a high PPFD. Will stop nutes now that I am within a week or so of harvest.

Snap_001

Snap_002

Snap_003

7 Likes

Sticky like a glue trap💪

1 Like

Ruh Roh!

I found a banana when checking trichomes this morning. I wanted amber, but she’s almost all cloudy. I’m going to harvest today.

Snap_004

3 Likes

Oof, ya can’t pluck and give her a little more time to get your ambers??

I expect there are more than I can see.

It’ll still change to amber as the flower ages.

2 Likes