Mid week 6 flower issues

I am 2-3 weeks from harvest fan leaves browning and curling. Brown spots and some yellowing. Starting to effect surgar leaves. I flushed 3 days ago thinking possible nute lockout. I realized that my 600w led growlight was only 11 inches from top of canopy so I just moved it up to 16 inches as that’s the highest I can go in my 2x2x4 tent. I can’t tell if the deficiencies have slowed since flush. But I think I was dealing with light burn and possible nute lock out. My pot is still kind of heavy from flushing 3 days ago. Should I start back up with feeding or let my pot lighten up and dry a bit before continuing feed schedule fox farm nutes. The last kicker I have is that this was planted with half miricale grow potting soil and half seed staring soil blended. I know that was a big mistake but I’m in it for the long haul now. Any suggestions or recommendations in the situation I’m in. Just trying to salvage this harvest best I can as this is my first grow Also temps range 82-74 and humidity ranges 55-43. I have inline fresh air and exhaust fan

1 Like

Need natural light pics of the plant. Can you shine a regular lamp in there or something to help us see better?

This was 2 days ago. The purple photos are today. The decay has gotten a bit worse I think since the photos 2 days ago

3 Likes

1 Like

Looks to be nutrient toxicity by the waxy green leaves, the curled up dead leaves appear to be a phosphorus deficiency related to to the toxicity locking out nutrient uptake of phosphorus. A support ticket would help give us some history and more to go on :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’d let her continue to dry out after the flush. Remove the old damage and watch for progression of the same symptoms. If it was nutrient toxicity, the flush should have resolved it and we will know better by watching the growth that was not yet affected. The old damaged stuff will only continue to get worse because your lady is consuming it - it’s just a detriment to her, removal will help better assess if the issue is resolved.

2 Likes

I’d say you are considerably further away from harvest than 2-3 weeks. When you flushed did you pH the water and did you ph ppm any of the runoff. Especially the last bit to see where the soil is at to estimate what nutes are left in the soil.

1 Like

High on nitrogen in my opinion.

2 Likes