Mid michigan grow

I 2nd that. Definitely ready for them this year.

1 Like

Does anyone know what’s up with this plant? Do i need to cut these buds off they are turning dark brown but not like bud rot, she’s been stuck in between flower and hasn’t re-Veged like many of the other plants have done the past few weeks, shooting single leaf.

I really feel for you brother. They look so sugary. I have never grown auto’s before so not really sure. Looks like they are trying to reveg. Otherwise got me stumped. At first I thought blossom end rot, but it doesn’t really look like that to me. Sorry couldn’t help. If you do figure it out let me know, would appreciate it.

1 Like

Ya, not sure here either, but if it’s trying to reveg, maybe try and put someplace where it is out of the sun early, just a thought.

1 Like

No she’s not revegging it’s a finishing stage when the pistols start to turn darker they will start to recede back into the bud and the bud will fatten as this happens…is normal and now is when you should be checking trichomes on all bud sites to ensure you harvest at the correct time for you

1 Like

Kind of looks like that but I have never had them turn brown usually orange or red. Also looks like some of the leaves are turning brown. Hopefully he is right and something normal. Keep me posted

1 Like

Mine from this morning and they got fed last night :man_shrugging:t2: My plants look awesome too

Only both of ours have way longer than we think :rofl:

1 Like

Lol oh man this has been THE year of Re-Veg and issues for sure. I cut a few of the really bad parts off and they are dark brown and look bad lol. Really hope that both of us can get thru this issue of early dark pisitils but it’s all part of the learning experience.

Rollin with the punches…won’t change anything with the grow and will take what I can get :raised_hands:t2:

Have ran into some serious problems this year. PM has been a ongoing fight the past few weeks the grow shop suggested Growers Ally Fungicide and ran thru 1 full bottle with 1 application need to either get some more or experiment with something else since it’s still there.

Also the Amnesia plant that flowered early has grown HUGE COLAS but they have a serious lack of trichromes. Fed her some Cha-ching this afternoon and also have some Terpinator and Flower Fuel need to e,periment to try to get her right.

Ended up cutting down both Autos 1 of them had bud rot and PM issues so went with a Peroxide bud wash and so far it smokes well and is fairly potent but lacking terps perhaps due to drying/curing process.

Always researching and learning ways to step grow game up. Hope everyone’s garden is going well​:nerd_face::deciduous_tree::shamrock:

1 Like

Michigan weather has been tough, I’ve dealt with some wpm on 1 of my Gold Leafs, got so bad had to remove and burn. This was in veg, I started with a heavy mix of milk an water, then rinsed the next day, then started my rotation of Regalia, Actinovate, and Sodium Bicarbonate, so far so good. Also this time of the year the humidity through the night is brutal on buds for rot and mold. I had to start growing in a greenhouse because I was loosing 40% plus to rot an mold

2 Likes

Feel for ya. Been lucky so far no p.m. when I did get it in the past it kinda takes away your flavor. Best of luck p.m. is a bi@@@.

1 Like

Here is the Amnesia she grew big COLAS early on yet the pisitils are still white. Moved her into the shade thinking the direct sunlight all day might be causing some issues.

2 Likes

High,
early September pic. I grow in Michigan too Saginaw Bay Area. In Mother Earth
Happy growin
Get

2 Likes

Looking mighty fine.

The smell of candy has begun. Happy harvest

2 Likes

High,
Beautiful
Happy Harvey
Ger

Good news security held. Ran 2 thieving worthless son’s off. They cut half of a candy kush down b4 I got out there. They took off thru the woods, with warning shot over their heads and a crazy man screaming at them. Be safe and vigilante.

1 Like

So far so good here, but definitely watching every night. Glad you got them out,and hope they got the warning that you aren’t messing around this year.