Michigan marijuana

Welcome back. Nice to see another Michigander here. Southwest corner here.

1 Like

2 Likes

So the pics are posted. I am not selling anything and one plant is way more than enough. It’s too much fun to stop. Pure Michigan!

1 Like

Nobody questions what you do with it. Personal contact info isn’t allowed here.
I grow more than enough for myself and a few others.

New Michigan grower here, seems this thread might not be going, but giving it a shot. 1st indoor grow. Any advice is welcome. Working with the plants hopefully will make the long winter seem faster lol

2 Likes

Hey hey east side Michigander right here, sendin love from Algonac

1 Like

Happy Growing

2 Likes

What nutrients are you using? @TT

1 Like

Me too. Two Nephews and a friend and myself. I don’t need a whole lot. I just harvested 12 zips and am giving 9 zips of it to them. I don’t smoke a whole lot. I’ll smoke a bowl each evening and that’s it.

Neighbors, almost. I’m in central Indiana.

2 Likes

Guess I never realized you were that close. Indiana isn’t far, there was another member from Indiana but doesn’t post anymore. @Sirsmokes

My better half is the larger consumer than myself, I consume too keep control over migraines, but I’ve discovered it helps me sleep a little better too. @MidwestGuy

2 Likes

I’ve had a problem with migraines for the past 20 years. I eat a lot of Imitrex and Vicodin.

2 Likes

Never tried that, but I had a prescription for sumitriptan, (spelling?) the side effects were awful, and I found cannabis to be more effective in treating them in a lot of ways.

1 Like

Imitrex and sumitriptan (generic name) are the same thing. I don’t get any side effects unless I take too much. I take 100mg and then if that doesn’t work, then I’ll go for another 100mg. I think 200mg a day is all you can take.

I sleep off migraines as much as I can. Cannabis helps with that a lot (for me, anyway.)

1 Like

@MidwestGuy @Covertgrower , im in a living soil, worms and such, just been using teas and worm castings as toppings so far, I have a very wierd 1st grow, 4 all different ages and 3 clones, one because I broke the top off, other 2 was from a trim, got a journal going with all updates lol, helps me remember lol

2 Likes

South East Michigan here

Hard to provide any input without knowing what is going on with how you care for your plants. What are you feeding, how often do you feed, are you measuring pH and PPM, what soil are you in,…

1 Like

I really don’t do much , but water and lst them every 2nd or 3rd days

1 Like

3hours before bed

2 Likes

I measure my rain water to anywhere btwn 6.2 and 6.7 when I add it to plants, one time I measured a little water that came out in the try it was 6.5

1 Like