Mice? Lizards? crater holes

@Woodrow thats a cheap contraption. works haha. Would be good to wipe out a nest all at once. Hmm.

1 Like

If you have mice, you won’t after using this set up

1 Like

Think I will try that out. There is a colony underneath the icebox. Gives my dog something to do to chase and catch mice; esp in the evenings. HaHa. Going to have to find him another past time. And got a lot of growth in back yard so got constant traffic esp when cold. I could rig that up and put it down each time I see 'em coming back in.

2 Likes

This is ingenious lol kinda silly looking like willy wonka is growing pot lol

2 Likes

It’s under construction

1 Like

might turn out like the hanging gardens of something :slight_smile:

1 Like

It really does work @Gronasbros

2 Likes

I believe it awesome idea i might try to make an avatar setup

@DarhkGrows @Deepsix @Docnraq @Fieldofdreams @Aussie_autos
Redid the growing closet making it mouse proof as much as possible. Thks for the suggestions. I hung the bags from the closet pole with the top shelves blocking the top. Dont think they can climb straight up a wall. Took out the shelf I had the bags on so they’re hanging couple feet off floor. Kept the drain tubs but dont think they can launch from there. Ordered some chili peppers to put around the room. Thinking garlic too to help with the bugs besides the fly strips. Kinda like hanging gardens of reefer. Might need another light. Got enough room to run another bar and hang four more bags in front of the others. Well this is a start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@smay70 a thread fulla firsts lmao!! Plants growing suspended! This’ll be cool to watch!!

2 Likes

thinking about making a journal but jeeze there’s a lot of specs to list just to get a blog going

Thats kool how you have it all set up ive never seen anyone grow the cannabis plants hung up like that i hope this stops ur problem with pests

1 Like

It may be easier to just put traps near the walls since mine will normally follow them. The mouse I had didn’t go under the soil. My holes were from it standing in the soft coco to munch on the leaves. It singled out one plant out of 4. Those pots will get heavy once you fill them :smile: He kept swiping the peanut butter. Then I was told to add a small wire tie like so. This way. When he tries to scrape the peanut butter off. His teeth would hook the wire and snap the trap. it worked great once I did this.

1 Like

thats a good tip using regular mousetraps. Which I do. Usually smear enough peanut butter around where they can’t help themselves but sometimes one gets away with it