Mice a pest I didn't think would have to deal with

Woke up yesterday, went to put my seedlings out in the sun , only to find mice have eaten them , left there paw prints and droppingsas a calling card, 15 plants destroyed, so it’s back to the drawing board by the way they were supposed to go in the ground on Sunday as that is plant day in Australia, it takes weeks to get seeds delivered, which I don’t have , thank God for brothers in-laws, who ordered 2 years supply this year, he gave me 12 more seeds ,2 of each

4 Likes

Brother. That sucks. At least the replacement list looks appetizing.:+1::v:

3 Likes

Never heard of mice eating seedlings, damn.

2 Likes

I think I would go out of my way to build most violent mouse trap I could come up with.

7 Likes

Found out thats what was wrecking my Bagseeds last year. They went to town. This year new house. Saw mice early. Stole a cat from the gas station. No more mice :+1:t5: Sucks Colt. But replacements are in hand. Drop those beans!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I breed snakes and can kill mice / rats for them, always used human traps, not this time , I went out and got glue traps, I’ll catch the fn pest , touch my plants lol
@AAA I’ve never heard of it myself.
@PurpNGold74 beans where dropped as soon as they turned up.there are some big hitters in those seeds , and some have a thc of 26% looking forward to smoking that one, I grow outside , so should get some monster plants.

2 Likes

@Killadruid is doing a few SWEET looking peyote’s indoor rn. They look good. N ive been seeing some HUMONGOUS Jack H’s lately. Here and watching

2 Likes

U can grow monsters indoors also lol. Sorry to hear about mice. I havent heard of them attacking plants but never know. Stupid stoner mice.

here is a jack h that’s a beast

4 Likes

Sounds like some good heavy hitters I’ve got bd going also. Ones a freaky plant she must have alot of haze in her genes

Snake food sounds like good enough punishment lol

2 Likes

The peyotes u pothead. The peyotes! :joy:

2 Likes

Didnt think about snakes. But we dont get along good…

2 Likes

This just keeps making me laugh. :joy:

2 Likes

He was a kitten n liked my pops truck :joy::joy:

4 Likes

“Rescued!” You rescued the cat.

2 Likes

Agent Jack Bauer from its always sunny is the first thing that popped in my head
Jack Bauer the cat