Messed up grow should I harvest

Had a messed up grow of Bruce Banner. Wife was in hospital so had no time to attend. Just a mix of some nutes and 24 hr light. Any way I ended up with just a tiny plant that’s basically a bud. Should I harvest this now.

5 Likes

Wow ive never seen a one nug plant before it looks good if the trichomes are cloudy harvest it

2 Likes

Yea just harvest it and start a new grow sorry about your wife hope she’s doing better. I suggest on your next grow get air pots and really get at it if life doesn’t throw you any more curve balls that is…

Don’t feel bad about messed up grows this shit is hard it’s not easy it’s a skill set that takes a while to get the hang off.

Also don’t baby your plants like it’s a precious jewel weed is like a women in the bedroom you gotta rough her up a bit to get her really going.

9 Likes

If you could wait another two to four weeks you would enjoy it much more

8 Likes

Hope your wife is feeling better

4 Likes

Thanks, I would wait but it is already going on 12ish weeks so afraid it might start losing some potency.

Thanks she is much better now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You aren’t going to lose potency by waiting for it to get ripe, if you cut it now it would be equal to picking a green orange. Edible but not sweet n juicy

5 Likes

Prayers for your wife

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::partying_face: @ThermoNukePanda

1 Like

I agree about the plants not the women part but After I layed hands all over my tent girls like never before 3 days ago. It’s like daddy I like it the grew 6" in the time and sprouted new growth and I had to trim much from under the SROG netting and I can’t believe them. I say any bud/s is a good thing Yes your wife comes before the girls do and trust me they can handle abuse I even cracked a branch in 3/4 of the way and didn’'t notice for days/. I grabbed the Honey and a ziptie and WOW back together again and covered it all with soil and she is smaller back to growing again.

3 Likes

@Platapus I would let it develop. You probably only have a few weeks to go. I would start a new plant so time is not wasted. Its your plant though. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

@MeEasy Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Plan ahead to plan new girls you never know what might befall the current crop Bugs/cold/hot/deer/ nosy neighbors ANything we just became totally indoors and downstairs no more stinky upstairs or when you walk into the house. The way we have it figured now we will harvest this crop outside then by the time it dries and cures the next batch will be ready to harvest that and the next batch just started than will be just about ready to flower.

Happy cake day panda

I had same problem 6 inch mature plant

1 Like