Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry XMas everybody, and have a great upcoming year! Smoke it if ya got it!

14 Likes

Right back at ya except smoke 1 lb for me. I can’t smoke till Jan 2nd.

4 Likes

Say it isn’t so! Why pray tell?

2 Likes

Right back at ya brother. I want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a bountiful and prosperous New Year. Also the same for all of my other brothers and sisters here on the ILGM forum

6 Likes

I’m running a Firework Stand for extra cash under the table. I don’t make enough to even report it to the Federal Government aka IRS and we have no State Income Tax.

5 Likes

Well merry xmas anyway! Life ain’t all about the money, just mostly!

1 Like

I don’t worry about money. This is just extra cash that I normally can’t get. I’m on a fixed income…:most are lucky they are not.

3 Likes

@MrPeat, I hope that all is well with you my brother. I wish that we weren’t states apart or you could have spent Christmas with us. I hope that the Fireworks sales Sky Rocket over the next few days. Keep on keepin on my brother. I wish you a bountiful and prosperous New Year and can’t wait to bum a ride on this next grow :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy growing!!!

2 Likes

@repins12 Appreciate it a lot. I’ll probably be on the AT June 2020. We definitely have to blaze up. Sale have been decent today. It all adds up.

Have a good one. Just chilling and getting on here when T-Mobile isn’t crapping cats and dogs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone, nothing like smoking home grown​:+1::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Merry Xmas

You too!

@MrPeat @BobbyDigital @Newt @Nicky @Hellraiser @SilvaBack203 @oldmarine @Mceasy wife got me WW seeds,lemon punch, GMO PUNCH Seeds oh boy tent been de funguz gnated andcompost tea added thanks @Aussie_autos for the WW posts got me talking wife listened. I setup a seedlings grow R
Area with the LED VS 1000 Light looks great for that. Wifez purple diesel is1 inch tall green with apuple stem

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and hope you and the family have a great day

1 Like

Nice X-mas gifts. WW was one of the first strains I started to growing marijuana.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and hope everyone has an amazing New Years. Soon a new year of growing coming up

1 Like