Merry Christmas 2020

Just wanted to wish my family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

thDEPUQ8B6

My answer to the above, Thank God I made it home last night :wink: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4: :+1:t4:

22 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Super New Year to everyone!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, hope all stays safe but lit. Thank you everyone for all the help this cursed 2020 year, would not have had the success or learned some new techniques if it wasn’t for u all

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a fantastic Yule (for all of us pagans haha).

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the members on here, and a Happy and Healthy 2021.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas my dude!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.giphy

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our community members. I could not have gained as much growing knowledge that you all have given. thanks again :bat: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to us all!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everybody in Weedville. May you all stay safe, stay well and stay lit …:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!!

10 Likes

New year…oh hell I’m just trying to make it to Christmas! I’ll deal with that later! LOL

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to the entire growing Community all over the world.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to all Gromies!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy New year’s!

7 Likes

That’s a nice Congo BTW. Neo

3 Likes

She’s actually a timneh AG (african grey for those following along). Kenya’s almost 20 and we’ve had her since couple months old. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Such a sweetheart!

6 Likes

My mom has had an african grey for many years. :v:t4:

5 Likes

50 is when they start to get “old” :flushed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

2 Likes