Merlin's Grow Log

Always young in the driver’s seat. :sunglasses:

I can’t figure out if I love it or if I feel like its trying too hard… Would love to take a good drive in one either way… I’ll say the Z06 sounds absolutely brilliant.

Still can’t bring myself to move away from a MT in a sports car either… Hanging on it that while its still a thing for as long as I can.

I’m happy on the German side of the fence for the time being, but never know what the future holds.

5 Likes

@merlin44 Happy Penta-cannaversary! Doing a bang-up job, of course. I am glad you kept the SSH plants; they are part of the genetic make-up of my morning “Wake-n-bake”, so I am interested in them, but my favorite is the CP. I had a vape cartridge with CP which was very enjoyable for many months. :grin:

4 Likes

SSH has been one of my favorites since I first grew and harvested them several years ago. Even just a few ounces will be nice to have. They are looking quite good despite their really slow start.

Edit: I am really looking forward to the Cherry Pie…I lost my first CP plant to mold on my previous grow.

6 Likes

@merlin44 Yeah, I read the beginning of your grow log and those were awesome. When I find something I really like, I like to keep some in my herb library to pull out from time to time.

5 Likes

@Darodguy and @merlin44 I haven’t tried SSH - what do you like about it, and what are the effects for you?

I have limited experience with sativa strains; currently, I’m growing two (sour diesel, green crack) and I have a few more sativa strain seeds lined up.

4 Likes

It is a slightly energetic high but the real draw for me is the extraordinary taste, especially in my vape. It is just slightly sweet and very smooth.

7 Likes

I haven’t tried SSH either, but the Blue Dream Auto from ILGM has it as well as Blueberry for the parents. I have been told by those with a more discerning palate than mine that my BDA buds resemble the SSH more. To my taste, I get mostly a piney haze flavor. I start every day with a hit from my one-hitter. It is supposed to have around 2% CBD, which has helped me to drop the daily Aleve from my morning pills. Win-win because I enjoy the high also.

4 Likes

Yeah, and I’ve been curious about that. I haven’t tried Blue Dream, but someday, lol. It’s so popular and effective, as you know. Glad that it displaced the Aleve, as well as making your day better with the buzz. :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s a great daytime smoke I use it every day and I have a lot of other Sativa strains nothing else compares

3 Likes

From what I’ve read, it’s neither too relaxing nor spastic? Kinda like middle-of-the-road? And not too psychoactive?

4 Likes

Great daytime smoke for me. Get nice and high, but not sleepy and able to (mostly) be fully functional. And it can be very pretty to grow:

11 Likes

@Newt One of the most beautiful buds I have ever seen. Very nice work!

5 Likes

Thanks, brother!

4 Likes

I am loving the deep colors!!! Well done!!!

4 Likes

Same !!!

:+1:

6 Likes