Merlin's Grow Log

Wow I didn’t notice that till you mentioned it. Thanks! Two years here with a great group of folks.

8 Likes

I didn’t notice it until I noticed it. :rofl: :tada:

5 Likes

Ok, that made me laugh.

4 Likes

Another example of silly “old guy” humor.

6 Likes

Happy :cake: day @CC_Mo How time flies. :v:

6 Likes

Looking great!

Cool. I can see that they aren’t laying flat and parallel to the soil, LOL, and yet the training makes a difference. And then the scrog will help, of course.

Your bending the branches without tying them down is the same as how you mentioned last week?

I’m assuming that you manipulate/soften/roll the branches just so that it’s considered before the point where they would get to the supercrop stage-type of manipulation … if I’m saying that right. :joy:

I don’t recall if you plant them in the center of the pots, or do you plant them a bit off-center?

Thanks, Merlin!

@CC_Mo Happy Canniversary! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @Dforce ! I was on my phone & didn’t notice it. Swapped to the iPad & boom, got a slice of cake.

4 Likes

Yes…

No super cropping just yet…I could but I wait until the SCROG frames are in place before crushing the stems before bending them.

I go both ways on that…this time I just put them in the center. I should put them off center to accommodate my training technique. It just bugs me (a little bit) to see them off center immediately after transplanting so I tend toward the center. :neutral_face: :grin: :man_mage:

6 Likes

Happy Canaversary @CC_Mo :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Monsieur @CC_Mo :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d & @Flitme .

3 Likes

So, you’re saying you got a little OCD without saying you got a little OCD? Gotcha!

6 Likes

:thinking: :grimacing: :rofl: :man_mage:

7 Likes

Makes sense.
OK, yeah, “crushing” is the word I was looking for regarding the supercropping, as opposed to only softening the branches.

5 Likes

Happy Canniversary @CC_Mo , thanks for sticking around :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear , you couldn’t run me off with a shi**y stick!

9 Likes

Brilliant work @merlin44 :unicorn::dash::partying_face::slot_machine::rainbow::fire:

8 Likes

Thank you @Big123, high praise indeed from an astonishing grower such as yourself. :man_mage:

6 Likes

Nice vette! What do you think of the C8’s?

3 Likes

I don’t know a lot about the C8’s but would love to have one if I were 20 or 30 years younger.

4 Likes