Merlin's Grow Log

Same, quiet here, except when there are online shopping deals on things we want/need. :smile: MIL lives with us, so of course we spend time with her. She isn’t too much into holidays, either, other than wanting to spend time with us, as always, and share a meal with her.

5 Likes

That sounds perfect…We wish you and your family a wonderful December and New Year.

5 Likes

I’m shooting for this. I told my immediate fam they could come over to open presents with the littles and i would make breakfast. Otherwise we’re not doing a damn thing.

6 Likes

@Twelve1 stand by…I will be dropping some seeds today or tomorrow.

The training reports won’t start until the plants get transplanted in a few weeks or so.

10 Likes

I aspire to get there one day. I was given a wife who loves all things Christmas. It’s a miracle we’re not that house on the block with all the lights and inflatable snowmen. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

While we don’t do a lot with the holidays, everyone should get to celebrate in a fashion that makes them happy. Being on a different page than your spouse presents a bit of a sticky wicket.

For us, the exception to doing very little is Mrs. Merlin’s birthday on December 20. I really try to make that day special for her every year.

11 Likes

Woo hoo your fans are REACY Wizard!! :smile:

5 Likes

You guys and gals really crack me up. :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Our wedding anniversary is xmas eve. Made it easy to remember… haha For that reason, we don’t do Christmas at all for each other. :v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh, she and I both celebrate to her heart’s content, I’m just along for the ride. I relish the quiet moments and the snuggles on the couch watching trashy holiday movies, but you know how other peoples’ joy is infectious. :v:

That’s the sweetest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

And that’s one of the reasons why you are “The Magic Man” :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

WTF is that??? :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

:crazy_face:

10 Likes

:grinning: Sweet, I look forward to this! I’m germinating an autoflower seed at the moment; of course, they grow faster than photos.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Fortunately, my husband and I are on the same page with holidays, which is to ignore them as much as possible, except for the sales and time off. :joy:

6 Likes

“Ready”. I read fluent typonese, thank the FSM.

6 Likes

:joy:

Thanks! I usually have to look up acronyms, but no success with this one, haha.

7 Likes

Thank you @Fiz for handling that. I’ve been having a heckuva Monday at work and didn’t even have a minute to see any of this. :rofl::laughing:

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

I am typonese illiterate.
My wife is Mrs Claus and I am Scrooge, but she let’s me grow, so …life is good.

6 Likes

@Twelve1 I just put four seeds down to germinate. Two are Super Silver Haze feminized photo period and the other two are @repins12 auto flower Arachnid/Diesel crosses.

I will update in a few days when they have been placed into the soil.

7 Likes

Oh yeahhhhh!!! And no typos!!! :laughing:

3 Likes