Merlin's Grow Log

Them speed demons are not easy to catch! :crazy_face:
:sloth:

5 Likes

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we donā€™t have turtles running around the forest. Lots of squirrels AND giant banana slugs. :rofl:

5 Likes

With enough vaping experiments, giant banana slugs can double as turtles.

Thatā€™s true. A lucky few get to ride shotgun with them.

:racing_car: :speedboat:

9 Likes

I think that I should put a harness on a couple of those banana slugs and use them as draft animals. When they are stretched out they are easily a foot long. I swear I see them galloping sometimes (when I have been a little bit aggressive on the vape). :crazy_face: :rofl: :microscope:

5 Likes

So if I understand you correctlyā€¦ Nessie, The Loch Ness monster, is just an angry Banana??? :crazy_face:

I may have overdone the Terp Penā€¦ :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Exactly, that is why I keep my 9 mm on my hip when working outside. You donā€™t want to face an angry banana slug. :bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

Or an angry Sasquatch, in your area. Might need to size up the gun.

:gorilla:

7 Likes

A stoned Sasquatch is not so scary, they just sit against a tree and contemplate their naval. :wink:

6 Likes

Unless theyā€™ve imbibed on Sour Diesel or something.

:man_dancing:

10 Likes

Now thats funny!!! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:sloth:

You rang?

4 Likes

Fo sure! Iā€™m calling all the speed demons to help catch those pesky forest turtles! :rofl:

4 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :turtle:

6 Likes

Iā€™m on that boss!
:sloth: :sloth: :sloth: :sloth: :sloth: :zzz:

5 Likes

Itā€™s okay thenā€¦

Hola Senor Magic Man, @Twelve1, @Fiz and I are on the case. Weā€™ll catch those speedy buggers within a monthā€¦ or threeā€¦

Ā”And Hola Senorita Gwendolyne! :wave:

3 Likes

And she says, ā€œHola Senor Kap, I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgivingā€

4 Likes

Hey, @merlin44 Last night I gave my new convection vape a better test, and it passed! I vaped my Afghan that I harvested early this year, but had overdried. It was harsh in the other/conduction vape, so I had resorted to decarbing some of it and eating it in the evening.

You asked about flavor. Not only was it smooth/not harsh, I was surprised by the bright flavor of pine and earth, :yum: ,like what Iā€™ve tasted in one if the buds I had before I overdried the plant.

Iā€™m glad that you brought up the differences with the convection vape; I ā€œknewā€ them, but it was good timing for me to revisit them, so thank you! Often enough, I want to vape something before bed, and the Afghan is great for that, so Iā€™m glad to have that option, along with others, of course. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for the excellent report. I am glad that the convection vape is working out for you. I would be bummed if you made the purchase based upon my recommendation and it did not work out.

6 Likes

Thanks! You wouldnā€™t have needed to be bummed at all, though, had it not been any different from the conduction vape. I wanted another vape, and last week I was ready to buy the same model I already had, but then I ended up chatting with my husband about the convection vape. He wanted me to try it, and doing so on the lower-price range model made sense. It would have been, and is, all good! :heart_eyes:

Happy December! Do you and Mrs. Merlin do anything special or traditional for the holidays? We donā€™t really, lol. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

We donā€™t do a lot but we did visit my sister for Thanksgiving and will visit my Mom for Christmas. Other than that our holidays are very quiet.

8 Likes