Merlin's Grow Log

Heckuva view you got there!!! :sunrise_over_mountains:

4 Likes

Excellent advice Merlin @sandune
Can I add lower temps help the throat but adding a bubbler or attaching vape to a water bong takes care of potential burnt throats. THC only need less than 160 and anything north of 185 will burn and if you research your wife may not need anymore heat as she is getting all she needs from lower temps. I’ve done alot of experimenting and for me anything 195/200 or more you might as well light a joint.
I use Volcano bags because you can monitor dosage easy.
A .5gm charge will give me 4 bags and each bag is 4-5 hits. Clean and measurable.
It’s ano brainer for this patient.
PS: I take it slow usually 20 minutes. Ymmv

5 Likes

Been a long time since I’ve seen the mountains in person, they were awesome to be around, and all the views, simply killer. All I have around me are hills, sand dunes and all the great lakes,which have there pretty cool views in a different way.

3 Likes

@merlin44 Yesterday was busy, so I just now unboxed the vape and started charging it. Vape report later today or tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I will look for your report when we return home after celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.

3 Likes

Yes, have a wonderful time! Wish Mrs. Merlin a happy Thanksgiving Day from me!

3 Likes

Have a great time today!

4 Likes

Done! She thanks you.

Thank you, we certainly will provided there are no mishaps on the 2 hr drive up there.

Departing in just a few minutes.

5 Likes

@Twelve1 I am tapping my foot… :rofl: :crazy_face: :smiling_imp: :turkey: :pie:

4 Likes

:rofl:

Still didn’t get to it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: But the unit is charged. :grin:

I hope that you and Mrs. Merlin had a great drive and family gathering!

4 Likes

Everyone had a great time.

Just needling you a little bit. LOL

We got home about an hour ago…I am now sipping on my vape while watching the rivalry football game between Oregon State and University of Oregon.

2 Likes

Great to hear that it went wonderfully!

Oh totally, I know. :heart: Enjoy the vape and game! Hubbie and I are finishing a movie, well, as soon as I have him come back to watch, lol.

4 Likes

Perfect, that is what we do most days.

4 Likes

Finally, the vape report on the portable convection vape! I like it, and it really is smoother! So smooth, that I had much more than I usually do, for science, to see if/when I’d get throat irritation. That didn’t happen, but stoney-ness did. :crazy_face:

The vape is from Planet of the Vapes, their own brand, teamed up with XMAX, which is the other brand of vape that I have, their Starry V3. It’s called POTV XMAX V3 Pro, and is still on sale, if anyone is interested. (I’m not affiliated with them at all, I don’t make a penny from them.)

In order to reduce variables for the experiment, I used weed that’s been used for a couple sessions that’s been in my other vape. (An almost full small vape bowl gives me about four short sessions, and I know what to expect.) This was the last of my tester bud from my last harvest, so I didn’t want to use the weed that’s been curing just yet, since I haven’t tried that yet. I’ll do that next, and I’ll put some of the same fresh weed in both vapes. I’ll follow up on that, for science. :scientist: :test_tube: :microscope:

8 Likes

Thanks for the report. You mentioned the smoothness, how about the flavor?

It is great to hear that you like your new vape. We all must take a hit for science now and again. :crazy_face: :rofl: :microscope:

6 Likes

Absolutely! :rofl:

Sometimes science moves slowly, so I’ll get back to you with a better report. From what I could tell, it tasted about the same, BUT I had just brushed my teeth (Whaaaaat? Duh, right.), AND my taste buds were/still are off due to some sort of food “chemical” burn in my mouth that happens sometimes, usually with high-acidic citrus, but I think it was something in the cheap breaded popcorn shrimp that my husband very graciously offered to me yesterday afternoon. It was a nice treat, though. :grin:

7 Likes

As I get older and older, my science moves slower and slower. :pie: :microscope: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

:atom_symbol: :stethoscope: :microscope:

I feel you 3M! I can’t quite keep up with science now… :nerd_face:

10 Likes

How did you get a video of me running around the forest? Well, running might be an exaggeration. :rofl: Let’s say walking with purpose around the forest.

9 Likes

Missing slipper and all. Gotta catch them turtles! :turtle: :running_man:

5 Likes