Merlin's Grow Log

@Fiz, can you name the business?

2 Likes

City Vaporizer.

I looked at a few different sites, and they are all a jumble of what’s the best bargain as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

Check out planet of the vapes

Planetofthevapes dot com

4 Likes

I did, and I bought from them before, but this time I got a better deal elsewhere.

4 Likes

Lol, it never dawned on me until I read your comment. :bulb:The only way I can smoke flowers is an ice cold water bong…no taste.

4 Likes

I know I’m late to the party but, we got the Utillian 722 vape. It’s pocket size with 4 settings with convection heating. We love it but, we do tend to use the bong more. We just like the high from our double bong a bit more than the vape.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have been thinking of getting a bong again. Just something different every now and then.

4 Likes

I just sprung for a bong…geez, they are expensive. Last bong I purchased was in the 70’s.

15 Likes

Oh geeze, I should have told you to order a silicone one. I got one for bupkis and I love it to death!

I had looked at some glass pieces and was like :eyes:

6 Likes

The original price was $100 but he gave me $30 discount for being an old guy veteran. I am thinking of giving a zip in thanks.

10 Likes

Well, that’s a nice exchange. Shoulda bartered from the get-go. :wink: Bet it would have worked!

3 Likes

Looks almost identical to one of the ones I have! Perfect for filling with ice :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

:+1: :grin:

3 Likes

Today I ordered the portable convection vape, along with a bubbler attachment to maximize smoothness. In part, I’m trying to get my husband to imbibe (more), he could use it, mainly for sleep; smoke, and even some vape, easily irritates his throat. Plus, I “needed” an Indica vape :sleeping_bed: and a Sativa vape :boom: .

7 Likes

Let us know how it works out for you and your husband

6 Likes

After reading, looking at and comparing vaporizers - I just ordered the Arizer V-Tower for my wife. Great price, free shipping and a couple of free items.

I appreciate everyone’s comments and help. I’ll let you know how it works out.
THANKS!!!

8 Likes

I think that is a great choice, I hope it works out for her.

8 Likes

Just bought a glass bong too. I can attach it to the mighty for super cool hits. If anyone is interested tag me and I’ll set up and take a pic.
Done, also that’s my grinder on the right.

11 Likes

Nice setup @Fergus, I see your Volcano hiding up there too. :+1: :grin:

I might pipe my Arizer EQ into the bong just for kicks. I think that the glass fittings might be compatible between the vape and the bong.

6 Likes

@merlin44 , wishing you & the Mrs. a special day tomorrow.
About the bongs, I haven’t hit one in decades. It’d probably knock me into next week!
All the cool heads had one back in the day.

6 Likes