Merlin's Grow Log

Thank you guys and I thank you as well @merlin44

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Not2SureYet !

5 Likes

Thanks @Twelve1

5 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend!!! Hope you had a great day @Not2SureYet :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So when u planted this auto did u start in a cup or bag and move it here. I’ve found so far that dropping the autos in the final home tend to work out better rfor roots atleast. If I did transplants I’ve notice lots of small root zones with autos. If I got it in the final home right away the roots seem to spread alot more thru the pot like they r supposed to idk just what I’ve noticed with autos. They do say with the main tap of the plant when the tap hits bottom is the sign for the pla t to trigger the flower mode it’s basically telling the plant it’s out of root room the plant will only be able to support so much and triggers flower to start. This is just how it seems from doing massive reading on autos as when I started I was big into wanting to do autos not photos now I’m total opposite of that I would total prefer photo over auto only for the fact that I press most everything I consume and pressing autos does not give me close to the return I get from a photo

4 Likes

I had the strangest dream last night. It must be related to my activities preparing for my next grow.

I dreamt that I had a half dozen or so plants, all in one gallon nursery pots, that were only about 6 inches tall and all going into flower despite being photo-period plants on and 18/6 light schedule. The plants had the general appearance of being maybe three weeks into flower except they were frosty.

I was racking my mind trying to figure out what was going on. Being a silly dream, I did not figure anything out. It was just weird.
Have a great day everyone and stay warm and dry if you are in an area that is experiencing winter weather conditions.

14 Likes

Love those problem solving dreams, sometimes you just might have an unconscious epiphany…Happy Saturday!

8 Likes

What did you smoke before bedtime? :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Sounds like a nightmare of a tent full of autoflower runts with early flowering.

:cold_face:

6 Likes

Blue Haze in my vape. :grin:

6 Likes

I have noticed that the more cannabis I use just before bed, the more interesting my dreams are.

Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Every now and then I get extra ripped just before turning in so that I will have super interesting and weird dreams.

9 Likes

No, but would be nice. I enjoy dreams, and it seems like the last few years I go a long time without them. Recently, they’ve picked up … maybe it’s the newer weed … :thinking:

5 Likes

How do you like the Blue Haze? I have two seedlings going right now… one in a solo cup and one in a one gallon pot. Hoping the smoke is good :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

I really like the Blue Haze. The buzz is euphoric and a little bit energetic for me. The folks that I have given it to also like it quite a lot. I hope that you have a great experience with it.

10 Likes

Glad to hear it! Any specific taste or smell with it?

6 Likes

The taste is just slightly fruity. It has a hint of blueberry flavor when it is nice and fresh. For reference, I use a full convection vape.

8 Likes

@MattyBear I should have mentioned that the folks that I gave some of the Blue Haze to have reported that it had an excellent flavor, but they were not specific as to what that flavor was. They all smoked it in a bong or a joint.

When they give me a smoke report, I don’t pump for details or additional information. I don’t want to influence what they tell me.

9 Likes

What flower vape do y’all recommend?

3 Likes

@SippiGrower I really like my Arizer EQ…I don’t use the bags, I use the rubber whip like a hooka.

There are other full convection vapes that appear to be more less identical. Arizer also has a cheaper unit that only has the whip.

5 Likes