Merlin's Grow Log

Oh Yeah! Some beautiful ladies in your world Magic Man! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Exciting times are comingā€¦

11 Likes

@thecount13 @kaptain3d
Thanks for taking a look. I will post a weekly comparison next week. The Cherry Pie will have filled some of the screen by then.

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait. I love those comparison shots! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Already looking great sir

4 Likes

Regarding the autos, the suspense is killing me. I still have no idea what to expect from them (in terms of yield). These two are certainly larger plants than I had expected to see from autos. My lack of experience showing, again.

4 Likes

I was also pleasantly surprised at how big the colas were on the autos I grew from @repins12 :+1:

3 Likes

What size pots and what were your final yields per plant? Mine are in 7 gallon fabric. I originally got some 3 gallon fabric pots but decided on the larger ones at the last minute.

4 Likes

My Charlotteā€™s Dementia was in a 3 gallon pot and I harvest close to 3 ounces of reallly nice, big , sticky colas.

Now Iā€™m growing an Arachnid Pie in a 32 000 453 623 123 gallons potā€¦ (itā€™s in my gardenā€¦ ) :smiling_imp:
Itā€™s starting to bulk up and started flowering about 10 days agoā€¦

12 Likes

:rofl: :smiling_imp: That was great! Made me laugh after a rough weekend for Mrs Merlin.

6 Likes

I hope she feels better nowā€¦ :peace_symbol:

Give my regards to your Lady Gwendolyn and this one is for both of you:

8 Likes

Blackjack The Cat is cuddled on her lap purring his heart out. It makes her feel relaxed and happy.

5 Likes

Since my Alvin passed away, Velcro is my new moral support. He always follows me around and heā€™s such a loving boy, heā€™s like chicken soup for my soulā€¦

17 Likes

All snug as a bug in his little coatā€¦I am sure that he is a great little buddy for you.

6 Likes

Look fantastic as usual. Keep it up! Best wishes for Mrs Merlin too.

2 Likes

@kaptain3d , how many gallons does it take to get runoff?

4 Likes

:rofl: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

How long before it becomes root bound? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Between 96 001 360 869 369 and 160 002 268 115 615 gallons of clear water! :nerd_face:

The way @repins12 's genetics grow, Iā€™d say about 3 weeksā€¦ :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

@CC_Mo @kaptain3d @merlin44 monsoon weather for that lol!!

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart: for all of the above :point_up:

4 Likes

Hugs for you, Mrs. Merlin, and Blackjack! :hugs:

I guess because I grow autos, I smile when I see the autos with your photos. As always, I like your training.

:heart:

And heā€™s a real cutie, Kap!

3 Likes