Merlin's Grow Log

I am in my grow room every morning for a couple hours before going out into the world and then return in the afternoon so I appreciate the morning hello’s from my growmies…

5 Likes

That was me a couple of years back…I only get a couple of 10 minutes sessions in the grow room each day, now. My sweetie needs me more than my plants do. :grin:

6 Likes

These last 40 days seem to have flown by. I feel like you just started this grow like 3 wks ago lol. Where’s my head at?? :thinking:

Looking good! :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Glad to see you this morning…I know that you were ready for an update a couple of days ago. :grin:

2 Likes

and you are lucky to have your sweetie with you to enjoy the fruits of your labor… :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for your update… I enjoy seeing the progress of your grow. happy growing :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lookin amazing as always Mr Wizard :woman_mage:! Sorry I’m so late catchin up​:man_facepalming:t2:
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Better late
Than never!

6 Likes

Those exploded since last week! Especially the photoperiod ones. Great growing sir :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

:bomb: :grin: :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update. Detailed, informative & educational as well.
The plants seem to love being at your house!
I can’t remember if you mentioned, are you planning to run the auto’s on the photo time 12/12 when you flip the photos?
It’d be cool to see you run more auto’s in the future also. Hint. Hint…

2 Likes

That is the plan. I wonder if there is any reason to do otherwise.

I dp plan on more auto’s… @repins12 generously stocked me up with auto seeds that he has bred. Between auto’s and photo’s, I have more seeds than I know what to do with. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Not a bad problem to have :wink:

4 Likes

Not afaik… I’ve done it to a few autos in my last few grows and they were happy with the light schedule… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Good to know, thanks Kap.

I must say…Having only grown photo period plants, it was freaky watching the auto’s spontaneously transitioning to flower while the photo’s were just getting serious about vegging. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

My apologies, I forgot to mention (in my update) that over the past couple of weeks the watering schedule has gone from watering every week to 10 days to every few days and now I am watering every other day or everyday (it depends upon how thirsty they are on any given day). The auto flowers are especially thirsty as they transition to flower. The photo period plants are just growing very rapidly which also requires a lot of water.

9 Likes

Looking amazing sir

2 Likes

Gorgeous, and another great update! :+1:

2 Likes

Yesterday marked our country’s 246th birthday. I hope that all of you had a safe and fun filled celebration.

Today is time for my weekly grow update. The plants are all doing well but nothing exciting going on. The final ILGM Cherry Pie is now sporting the SCROG frame and will grow into it over the next week or so.

The @repins12 Widow Maker plants are really starting to stack.

WM-2 Fifteen days into flower

WM-1 Cola forming day 15 of flower

Have a great week everyone. Keep’em green and growing.

18 Likes

Looken good mr. wizzard. thanks for your update, enjoy your presentation of your grow…great growing :bat: :rofl:

4 Likes