Merlin's Grow Log

Here we are again my friends…it is time for a Tuesday grow update. This grow is 26 days old and progressing very nicely with all four plants showing pre-flower pistils. The autos are getting very close to transitioning to flower. I hope that they don’t transition too quickly.
First let’s take a look at a sequence of four photos taken over the past week.
One week ago (19 days old):

Next, four days ago (22 days old):

This was two days ago (24 days old):

And the wait is finally over, this photo taken this morning (26 days old):

Two things that really stand out…first, they are growing quite rapidly at this point and second you can see the wires as I have started implementing LST. The overall structure of the plants is just about what I had hoped for.

Now for to take a look at the individual plants (without comparison shots).

ILGM Trainwreck:

ILGM Cherry Pie:

And finally the two @repins12 Widow Maker Autos:

This week has been a very active week in the grow room. I have removed the lower new growth in addition to starting LST.
Thank you to each of you for dropping by for a visit. Please let me know if I left anything out of this update and I will fix it.

15 Likes

Lovely work 3M! :heart_eyes:

Those babies are looking lush and healthy :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d, I am glad that this grow is going better than my last one. :grin:

I had considered throwing up a comparison photo of the previous grow at the same age but decided it would be silly. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Silly is one of my favorite… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

All looking healthy and green in your garden my friend. :+1:
Another beautiful start to a hopefully trouble free grow for you. :crossed_fingers::grin:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@merlin44 We need to rename Taco Tuesday to something fitting for these updates lol!!

4 Likes

Just for you Kap…I will compare this current grow at 26 days to the previous grow at 30 days just after transplant. This makes it easier to compare because they will be in the same size pot. Just consider that the current grow will that much larger in four days.
Previous grow at 30 days:

Current grow at 26 days old:

13 Likes

Maybe “Too Much Tuesday”… :rofl: :thinking:

7 Likes

You silly Magician Man!

It’s magical! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Too answer your question…Maybe just a little bit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

You’re killing me over here, Kap!

5 Likes

Oh wow they look SO GOOD.

5 Likes

I’m especially loving that Widow Maker - they are pretty big for their age!

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOO! Don’t be dead!!! :pray:

Instead, run through Merlin’s jungle and go fetch me a frozen herring! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I don’t really have a good perspective on the Widow Maker Autos as these are my very first autos. @repins12 did the cross and gifted them to me. Thank you, Gary.

5 Likes

But, but - wouldn’t you prefer - a SHRUBBERY?

3 Likes

@merlin44 you must be like a fine wine-better with age!!! That comparison proves it!! Nicely done!

4 Likes

Very kind words, indeed. Thank you, @Fieldofdreams.

3 Likes

Sounds as if it’s time to get to know @repins12 better…

6 Likes

All I can say is…“La La La” with hands on ears. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes