Merlin's Grow Log

Really enjoy your updates. Thanks for all you do for this forum… great grower :bat: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you @thecount13, your kind words make me a bit emotional (silly I know).

I am not very active (other than weekly updates) because Mrs Merlin really needs my attention and presence these days. I really appreciate the continued support despite my inward focus.

8 Likes

Great comparison pics, thanks!

Hello to Mrs. Merlin, :heart: , if that isn’t weird or something. (My mother-in-law is losing touch, so that would be weird/complicated for her, if I’m explaining myself clearly.) And here’s a :heart: for you. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you, not weird at all.
My sweetie is still reasonably present, she just gets a bit confused and then scared sometimes, if I leave her alone for too long. I am certain that you know what I am talking about.

4 Likes

Your weekly updates are really worth waiting for 3M :nerd_face: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

And please, give my regards to your Lovely Gwendolyn. Lots of happy, healing vibes sent her way! :peace_symbol: :v:

8 Likes

Done! That made her grin (big :grin:) which makes me very happy. Thank you to all of my good friends on the forum.

7 Likes

:100:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Plants look extremely happy/healthy. I wonder if they’re lucky enough to know who daddy is?
Spacing & structure looks perfect.
Per your forum activity, it’s quality not quantity that makes me look forward to Tuesdays. Your accurate progress pics are very interesting & tell a story.
I’m hoping to see you do well & enjoy theses auto’s since these are your first.
And another hello to the wife!

4 Likes

Stellar as always Brother Merlinً :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Babies are looking good cant wait 4 the take off

7 Likes

@repins12 Can you tell me the genetic make up of your Widow Maker Auto cross?

It is not important, I just like to know what I am growing. As you can see from the update yesterday, the two WM autos are doing very well. It will be interesting to see how long they go before transitioning to flower.

5 Likes

I got one going right now, probably be a few more weeks till it finishes up. The widow maker is white widow/ ak47 cross.

1 Like

Thank you @Turbonelson

2 Likes

I got behind this week - crazy busy for once!

First, my best wishes to your wife, I have been through this with my grandmother and really sympathize with her situation. I’m so glad you’re able to be with her and that your presence comforts her.

Second - the plants look great! And 18 days for preflower doesn’t surprise me at all, as I had one pull that trick at 16 days. She’ll likely transition quickly and grow like crazy!

6 Likes

Thank you, @Fiz , for your kind words for my wife and my plants.

5 Likes

Being a caregiver is a very hard road, so please be sure to take care of yourself also.

I had to learn this while caring for my husband who has the Long Covid case from Orcus. I got so depressed I could barely put a foot in front of another.

My on-line communities help a lot more than I realized.

5 Likes

I hear you on this…many folks remind me of this. So far caring for my sweetie has not been a burden and we continue to have a very warm and loving relationship.

I really appreciate everyone’s concern for my well-being. I will keep close tabs on my condition and seek assistance when the time comes.

9 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad to hear that. I try to go the Superwoman route and always have. It hasn’t been good for me, and now I’m learning to accept help and NOT take it as a moral failure on my part.

4 Likes

@repins12 The guy that I give my excess to attended a graduation event at the college where he is a social worker. He has suggested a strain called “Pomp & Circumstance” that can be used to make those BORING events more tolerable.

I would think some indica dominant cross that is very relaxing.

9 Likes

How goes it this evening, my brother?
I hope that all is well, with you and the missus. I hope that you know that I am always here, if you need to vent, my friend. Got the new auto fem seed run going, I keep telling myself, you gotta slow down. I just don’t seem to listen to myself, so well :wink:
I hope that you have a great evening. . Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

Check out these buds from my Arachnid Pie auto

9 Likes