Merlin's Grow Log

I checked this morning and you did send Arachnid Pie. I will drop a couple of them next run. Thanks Gary.

5 Likes

@merlin44 for being a fly on your wall wizard, people have mad respect for you. I dig the relationship that youā€™ve developed. Itā€™s not easy to do.

6 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much @Fieldofdreams, you humble me with your super kind words. This is a wonderful community to be a part of. Having been here for just a few months, you have certainly started making a mark here yourself.

10 Likes

@merlin44 hopefully itā€™s not a skid markā€¦! Lol :poop:

5 Likes

Any mark is excepted around here. Mine has beenā€¦. haha! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

As of this morning, three of my four seeds have cracked and are showing ā€œtailsā€.
It has been 48 hours since putting the seeds in moist paper towels.

The @repins12 crossed Widow Maker autos and ILGM Cherry Pie are on their way to soil later today. The ILGM Train Wreck should be close behind.

The next grow has begun!

14 Likes

Nice, I canā€™t wait to see what youā€™ll accomplish with those! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Yeah, the autos should prove interesting for sure.

7 Likes

@merlin44 Congrats on starting your first autos!

4 Likes

Three of my seeds went into soil yesterday as plannedā€¦The lone holdout is the Train Wreck with no tail after over three days in moist paper towel. If it does not crack by this afternoon, I will drop one more Train Wreck. If they both sprout, then I will have five plants instead of the planned four.

12 Likes

Iā€™m already coining a new phrase. ā€œAuto Wizardā€. You heard it first here guys. Thisā€™ll be fun & educational to watch. Best of luck @merlin44.

7 Likes

I will do my best to entertain you as I try to grow a couple of autos. :partying_face:
:man_mage: :balloon:

9 Likes

On the Auto Wizard grow bus. :bat: :rofl:

6 Likes

Well, it seems that my little excursion into growing auto-flowers will be under the microscope.

Here is my plan:
They are in solo cups (but not above ground yet) and will move to 3 gallon fabric bags for their one and only transplant. The photo period plants will be in 10 gallon fabric (my normal) after two transplants.

They will all be in Roots Organics Original soil and fed Roots Organics Dry nutrients in accordance with the published feeding schedule.

12 Likes

But seriously, thanks for posting your grow plans. :+1:

11 Likes

You got this reefer wizard. In my humble opinion autos are actually easier than photos and I grow both :v:t4:

11 Likes

@repins12 when you do your autos do you reduce your light intensity (not schedule) towards the end of flower to simulate Fall conditions or is that completely unnecessary? Winging my way through GSCE Autos now. Appreciate any advice.

6 Likes

Youā€™ll have a lot of fun Brother Merlin :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I have never raised or lowered my lights and all of them are turned down as low as they can go and have stayed that way whether growing autos or photos

5 Likes

@repins12 I appreciate your response. So many different opinions around lol. My Vivosun 4000 specs call for 18ā€ @100% intensity during flower. Someone in here wrote to create a Fall habitat in the tent for flower lol. Iā€™m all over the map. :+1:t2:

6 Likes