Merlin's Grow Log

Thanks for the inspiration @repins12. I hope I do justice to your great breeding.

4 Likes

After I finish this bud run with some of my White Widow crosses, gonna do another feminized auto seed run. If you like how these grow for you, I can send you some more. I’m also gonna try a feminized photo run outdoors this summer :v:t4:

3 Likes

I have considered that as well.

3 Likes

If things go as planned, I’m gonna use Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D as my reversed pollinator. Running low on those seeds and it’s some kick ass weed :+1:t4:

8 Likes

:point_up_2: I’m set for the Wizards 1st auto run :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Remember this picture, my brother?

13 Likes

LOL Indeed I do…a blast from the past.

6 Likes

Yes sir, that was shortly after I began growing indoors.
I hope that all is well with you and the misses, my brother :v:t4:

6 Likes

Thanks, man…we are doing OK.

My sweetie continues to slide but she handles it really well and we stay positive so that we can make the very best of our time together.

We hope that all is well for you folks as well. Time marches on.

8 Likes

So amazing

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that, my brother. I know what you are going through, my friend and it can be tough at times.
We’re doing well, brother. Thanks for asking. Still vertical and kickin, sure beats the alternative, for sure :+1:t4:

4 Likes

If there is ever anything that I can do or you need or just want to talk to someone, I’m just a phone call away, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

This means a great deal to me, thank you. I will reach out when the time comes. So far I am doing OK. I think that Mrs Merlin sometimes needs someone besides me to talk to so I take her to town and find one of her friends. I have two buddies that I talk with on most days (via texting) and occasional lunches.

5 Likes

Just wanted you to know, that I am always here for you, my friend. Been through the same sorta thing with my grandmother and a close friend of mines father. I got your six reefer wizard :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

It is always a comfort to know that I have friends that I can rely on.

5 Likes

Brother, most people that have known me for years, would tell you that I am one of the most reliable persons, they know.
Did I send you the Arachnid Pie also? I think I did. Check this out

Not too shabby for an auto, in my humble opinion. I’ve got a lot of friends that tell me, if they could grow autos like that, they wouldn’t grow photos :v:t4:

8 Likes

Looks awesome…I will check again to see what you sent. I can’t remember off the top of my head because you sent sooooo many. :thinking:

4 Likes

If I did not send any of these, I will get some on the way to you. The Widow Maker and Arachnid Pie, were definitely, some awesome crosses. I just got a boat load of new autos and some photos. to play with. I’m fixing to kick back and put another drink in my hand, pack up my vape and let today melt away. Have a great evening, my brother, from another mother. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

That is exactly what I am doing right this minute. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Have a great evening.

3 Likes

Jist gorgeous

2 Likes