Merlin's Grow Log

I found my tag list but I have been on the sidelines for so long this list is certainly obsolete but this and next couple of posts will be the tag list as I currently have it.

If you want to be removed or if you know someone that is no longer on the board, let me know and I will be glad to remove folks that are no longer interested.

@elheffe702 @Missiles @AAA @Covertgrower @MacGyverStoner @Gremmall @Bobbydigital @PurpNGold74 @repins12 @Enlightened420

15 Likes

@Big123 @Holmes @Oldguy @ReconBravo @afgvet @dbrn32 @MattyBear @GREANDAL @wonkaman

6 Likes

@kaptain3d @Unknown @spankyjr1 @agrestic @phillyrock @Suckerpunch @Ironman26

5 Likes

@bulldognuts @beekeeper2 @zipty420 @Wllbuckhunter1971 @Dman1969 @Teacherttom1 @Mrcrabs
@joshmcginnis28

7 Likes

The description of this grow is above at post # 4672

7 Likes

Following! :grinning:

What are your using for medium, nutes, etc.? Will you be using Roots Organics again?

2 Likes

This grow will be in Fox Farms Ocean Forest with added perlite and worm castings.
10 gallon fabric pots and, yes Root Organics dry nutrient line.

And for those of you that are new to the board (less than one year) I consider myself sort of an advanced beginner in the grow department.

11 Likes

YES!
Welcome back Mr.Wizard !

17 Likes

Awesome to have you back Good sir. :pray:
Always a pleasure to follow along with your grows. :clap::clap:
Hoping you and Mrs Merlin enjoy your day to the fullest. :pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Iā€™m with @Joshmcginnis28 Iā€™m stoked and got a ringside seat. Happy Thanksgiving Mr Wizard :woman_mage:! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Haha the Magical One Who Remains has returned! Welcome back into the grow game :man_mage:.

Elated to see the Mrs shining brightly! That picture is priceless my Friend. Truly beautiful. Congrats on the new Truck. Now THATS brand spanking new and sheā€™s a beaut as well. :clap:t5:

And Im in the ā€˜sad to see you scaling backā€™ crowd, but remembering how yourā€¦ backstocks can get? Definitely reasonable :laughing:

Happy Turkey Day! gobble govble

13 Likes

Waiting for this grow. You are much more than an advanced beginner sir. That is why I like to see what you do in growing. happy growing :bat: :rofl:

6 Likes

You are very kindā€¦Super glad to have you on board @thecount13 along with everyone else.
It is really nice to have so many people interested in my growsā€¦quite humbling though.

10 Likes

how do i get on to your cool kids list? :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: i wanna tag along too :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

oh wait im already watching lmao. oops. still wanna be on the cool kids list.

6 Likes

You are certainly welcome to come along for the ride (how ever it might turn out LOL).

Nobody ever accused me of being a cool kid but you are on the Merlin44 tag list.
Truth be told, I have always been more of a nerd than anything elseā€¦Retired EE and Software Engineer.

10 Likes

Out of likes, but you know Iā€™m ā€œALL INā€ Brother Merlin and damn good to see ya back :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Happy youā€™re back watching
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Mrs hope you enjoy your day!

6 Likes

I say that everyone on this entire forum is on the cool kids list, and that includes many of us who are nerds, myself included. :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I am following along. Love your grows, hope all is well with you and Mrs Merlin. :pray::green_heart::v:

8 Likes

I would like to stay on your tag list magic one! Iā€™m excited to see you grow again :crossed_fingers::cowboy_hat_face:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and to everyone!!

11 Likes