Merlin's Grow Log

I’m glad you and the missus are doing better. The yard work and exercise will be good for you both! Nice truck too merlin :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::grin:

10 Likes

@merlin44 Hope all is well with you and the Mrs. Haven’t heard from you in awhile thought I would check in…

8 Likes

Hi there @BeeKeeper2 Thank you for checking in…we are doing fairly well and really appreciate the concern from our friends on the forum. We have been walking up and down our steep road (~17% slope) in an effort to improve our fitness and health. We are averaging over 1.5 miles each day.

I have not dropped any seeds yet but still plan on getting something growing. I will certainly start posting a bit more regularly when I get a grow going. For now just continuing to focus on caring for and spending time with Mrs Merlin.

How are you doing? Do you have a wonderful grow going?

21 Likes

Right on Brother Merlin, enjoy those :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Very nice to hear from you. Glad that all is going as well as can be expected. Looking forward to see what your growing. :bat: :rofl:

7 Likes

Glad you are doing well. Please tag me when you drop. :pray: :green_heart: :v:

10 Likes

I’m also glad to see you Mr Merlin :man_mage: :sunglasses::v::metal:

11 Likes

I’m doing well Merlin. These are current grow Sky Gods. Talk soon.

13 Likes

What matters the most !
Glad to hear all is well !

13 Likes

This is really great news :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hey Merlin very glad you’re still here. I just flower a couple this week.

3 Likes

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have not had anything growing for nearly one year but that is changing as we speak.

A number of folks have expressed interest in my next grow so here it goes.
I just dropped two seeds to soak over night. They will go into moist paper towels tomorrow and, if they sprout, into soil on Sunday.

I have selected one Blue Haze and one White Widow, both from ILGM, for this grow.
For those of you that may have monitored my previous grows, this one will be a bit of a disappointment compared to the six plant grows that I have done in the past.

It does seem like a bit of a waste to only grow two in my 8 X 8 main room but I am scaling back to something more consistent with my consumption needs (along with giving a few zips to a couple of friends that live in a near by state). I just hate to have so much laying around and I really like growing so I will grow less per grow so that I can grow more regularly.

I will try to find my list of folks to tag tomorrow. As always, everyone is welcome to join in the fun and advise me if you feel that I need it.

24 Likes

You know I will not miss this Monsieur Magic Man! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I wish you plenty of success and lots of green vibes coming your way! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Thanks, Kap…I am likely out of practice and will need lots of good vibes.

12 Likes

Happy thanksgiving! Will be following along! :v:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks for joining the ride @low, welcome.

6 Likes

Happy Turkey Day to you and the Mrs. Merlin. I’ll be watching!

3 Likes

Thanks @BeeKeeper2
I will be relearning as I have been out of the “business” for so long.
Any guidance will be appreciated.

2 Likes

This’ll be a good one to watch & I’m glad to see you doing it.
I scrolled through all your previous content when I first joined this forum. It was a lot!
I wish you all the best on this one. Show us those skills!

2 Likes

I’ll be right behind you (January for me) and will be following along.

3 Likes