Merlin's Grow Log

I almost fell on the floor!:rofl:

Check my grow out when you get a chance love getting all the minds input on it.

1 Like

Will do, tag me in, looking forward to it. Always up for learning more and different techniques.

Lol I’m a noob so dont look to learn too much.hehe

I got PAXed. Twice lol.

3 Likes

When I sit in my grow room and look at my plants, it looks really cool viewing them from canopy height. Generally my photos from the same angle have not been able to show the same interesting view.
This has mostly to do with “depth-of-field” issues. This morning I had a few extra minutes so decided to fool around with aperture settings on my camera to see if I could not get a better “low angle” shot. Here is an example:

The photo is not as interesting as looking at them with your eyes (the mind is an amazing image processor) but it does show how the colas are developing. Next grow I will try to get the buds to be more consistent in height.

15 Likes

Looks fabulous, you’re going to be a busy trimmer soon!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @Big123 and thank you for stopping by.
I have been trimming them daily (1/2 to 2 hrs per session) for the past week or so. I am still learning just how much to trim and which…this is my seventh grow but only my second time training and pruning.
So much to learn…

1 Like

Indoors one needs to do some pruning, outdoor I only do when leaves start yellowing, those sun leaves help the plant grow so leave - haha :laughing:- as many as possible…thank you, hard to believe it’s been 2 years on ILGM, I love their genetics and growing Mary Jane !

5 Likes

Sweet mother of god, ive die and gone to ganja heaven!! Looking exellent buddy

2 Likes

Thanks @Mrcrabs, you folks make me laugh so hard it hurts sometimes.

1 Like

Laughing realsees endorphins @merlin44 and cures pain. Helps intensify our buzz

4 Likes

@merlin44 You need to check out…

9 Likes

@holmes that is a riot.
Watched between at bats.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: funny

1 Like

Thought you might like it, gets a little weird at the end. The flies are a trip, I ran across it about 10 years ago and it just crossed my mind for some reason while looking at the picture of your garden.

2 Likes

@Holmes sometimes Mrs Merlin thinks I am trimming or watering…I am actually getting baked with my plants. No corn though…

8 Likes

Other times she thinks I am in my office recording plant data, I am actually sitting at my desk getting baked again… LOL.

Getting baked is my favorite

8 Likes

The garden is a favorite of mine also, for exactly the same reason… get a little crispy around the edges, shhhhh !

2 Likes

I’m talking VERY crispy LOL

2 Likes