Merlin's Grow Log

Wishing you and your clan a magical Christmas my friend :v:

9 Likes

Thank you @Enlightened420 I hope that you and your entire family have a safe and merry Christmas.
Thank you for dropping by.

7 Likes

What a difference a week makes looking great
Merry Christmas have a safe and happy.

After replacing the battery make sure she is charging correctly, with the engine running put a dc volt meter on the battery it should be reading about 14volts. Don’t forget to check the belt condition and tension also. Don’t want the misses getting stuck again.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminders…I checked the system thoroughly, the battery was just getting old and the temperatures have been around freezing. Not a great combination.

7 Likes

Photobombing :heart::partying_face::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol::evergreen_tree::jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

Weekly Update Part 1: It 95 days since breaking ground and 32 days since flipping. All six plants are doing very well. This is first grow that was fed Roots Organics dry nutrient line for the entire grow. The last grow before this I changed to Roots Organics from FF Trio just before flipping to flower. I am ready to say that the Roots Organics meets all of my expectations. The flowers are well formed and stacking very nicely. I have seen no deficiencies or other issues for this grow. The final word will be after final weight and potency numbers are recorded in about two months.

One big difference using the Roots Organics dry is that the room smells like a barn yard on feeding day (Monday) and the next two days.

@elheffe702 @Missiles @AAA @Covertgrower @MacGyverStoner @Gremmall @BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 @repins12 @Enlightened420

11 Likes

Weekly Update Part 2: Now for the evidence, no pictures - it didn’t happen. LOL

Here is the Maui Wowie, MW-2 that was so pathetic for the first month:

And here is was one week ago:

It is my favorite one to show off because of how deformed and puny it was at the start and even into early veg.

@Big123 @Holmes @Oldguy @ReconBravo @afgvet @dbrn32 @MattyBear

23 Likes

Weekly Update Part 3:
Here is a low angle shot of GL-2, Robert Bergmans’s Gold Leaf from this morning:

And from last Monday:

All of the plants have been pruned at least five times during the past week.

@kaptain3d @Unknown @spankyjr1 @agrestic @phillyrock @Suckerpunch @Ironman26
@ironman26

31 Likes

Just a few more of my friends that may want to take a look.

@bulldognuts @beekeeper2 @zipty420 @Wllbuckhunter1971 @Dman1969 @Teacherttom1 @Mrcrabs
@joshmcginnis28

11 Likes

Wow, they fattened you in just a week. Very nice Mr Merlin!!!

12 Likes

Simply gorgeous @merlin44. Killin it again this round. :clap::clap::clap:
:v::pray:

8 Likes

Looking great this morning

9 Likes

Very amazing work, Mister Magical! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Absolutely positively amazing :man_mage: :wink:

8 Likes

Good grief looks like a pineapple field! Impressive sir.

6 Likes

Exactly what she said, mind boggling! I do not think anyone anywhere could get more from a weed plant than you man! Now I must get my :giraffe: :lips: on! hehehe

8 Likes

I don’t know about that…LOL but thank you so much for the kind words. I must admit that it is fun to post these photos, the plants are just so much fun to grow.

8 Likes

Those grow spells are working well Mr Merlin :man_mage: :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Either that or the threats to let Blackjack (the black cat) loose in there, he is a terror. Whatever it takes to make them grow. LOL

7 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: undies But you know I like it!! :wink::+1::+1::v::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

5 Likes