Mental stress on getting in

No stress on plant. Just stress over not being able to login to journals, but can log into here, forum. Only have one email,
must be pass. Can’t change pass. won’t send one time code/pass… Tried almost everything. Please help. Comp. illiterate

2 Likes

Here’s a link to support page, not sure if you can access without being signed in :thinking:
@Samual

2 Likes

@MattyBear @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital can you guys help @Samual I can’t remember the names of ILGM support staff.

2 Likes

Found support staff names

@ILGM.Support
@ILGM.Stacy
@Mitch.ILGM
@ILGM.Roy

4 Likes

Try here. Mitch is handling that site.

3 Likes

For couple wks can’t login back into journal, but can log into forum should be same as forum… Have no facebook. Must be busy at support because they haven’t gotten back with me for about a wk or so. Just need one time code/pass. It will not send one time code only have one email. Or some other way around. Great, like journal. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Probably a dumb question, but have you tried to click on link that Bobbydigital posted? If you are logged in here, it should take you to journal site. It did for me.

Have done that but still have to log in. And doesn’t work with google at all doesn’t like JavaScript. Other browsers don’t help either. Main browser Microsoft edge this is what I used to set it up.

1 Like

At this point thought I could just get one time code sent then never get out. It will not send that but only have one email.

1 Like

Hopefully someone in support will see my tag to them and respond. Good Luck my friend :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Bull. Stay well.

1 Like

Yes unfortunately the moderators here aren’t currently able to help you much. Hopefully Mitch will see and be able to help you get situated.

2 Likes

Thanks for info. I’ll keep trying here. Stay well.

2 Likes

Hi Samual,

Sorry to hear about those issues! I have sent you an email with a request for some further details. I’m looking forward to your reply!

(Thanks @Bulldognuts, @BobbyDigital and @dbrn32 for bringing this to my attention! :slight_smile: )

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks to all above. 70 one time codes went to junk mail. LOL not so smart. Didn’t setup that way. Stay well all weed friends.

1 Like