Memberberry trichs

Hey all! Could I get a few more sets of eyes on this? Just finished week 9 of flower, I thought she was still bulking so I fed her about a week ago, now I’m thinking she was just starting to foxtail :sweat_smile: and has exploded with them all over. This is making it hard for me to tell ripeness! All I have are these phone pics, and I see quite a bit of amber on sugar leaves, but can anyone make out how it’s looking beneath all the foxtails?

5 Likes

Beautiful!! Do u have a pic of the full plant? She looks so frosty.

4 Likes

She did get very frosty, prettiest lady I’ve grown so far!

9 Likes

@HMGRWN @Alaska420 @Spiney_norman @Newt
Sorry to bother but I’m anxious to sharpen the :axe:! Any opinions welcome!

Need to enter that bad girl in the BOM contest! She’s looking awesome!

2 Likes

Haha I wish I could! Not ilgm genetics unfortunately.

1 Like

Ive been growing memberberry for a while now probably 10 grows this strain and i havnt had one foxtail yet. One of my godfather og grows foxtailed badly. Can u bend a bud over and check under her skirt. If its cloudy take her down. Just my opinion

2 Likes

Thanks for the input! I did look in on a bud that was about halfway down and looked about 90/10 cloudy/clear, couldn’t find any amber though. I’ll go poke around some more now, from your experience sounds like she might be done!

1 Like

Try and figure out what caused the foxtails and fix it for the next grow. Learning from past issues what makes the next grow more exciting.

1 Like

Thanks again and I agree! I think it was probably heat or too much light, still trying to find sweet spot with blackbird.

90/10 cloudy clear is on the early side but I have harvested at that point and liked the overall effects.
You could harvest a branch or two and let the rest go longer and see how you like the effects. I find I like Amnesia Haze on the early side but many others like it more mature. This is one of those things that only you can determine. Staggered harvest wont hurt the plant at all.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! To bad it fox tailed, I hear that can and does affect potency. Let us know after the cure how she smokes!

1 Like

Rainbow :rainbow: frost!! :smile:

2 Likes

I think I see some amber in there. She looks ready to me. :farmer: :+1: :axe:
Healthy looking plant with some beautiful colors!
As for any foxtailing, just trim it off with the sugar leaves during the manicure. It makes good bubble hash, extract and/or butter .

1 Like

I cut her down yesterday!

3 Likes

Hey just wanted to follow up for you! My Member berry has finally cured enough to smoke on, it’s my fav taste I’ve grown so far! Kinda a mix of flavors but I get a berry taste more than anything else, potency is :ok_hand: it knocks out the people I give it to that don’t smoke as often, for me it’s a nice relaxing high.

2 Likes