Member of the month! 😎

Congratulations @MidwestGuy very well deserved!

9 Likes

Congratulations @MidwestGuy .
Other forums turn into ghost towns as this one thrives. Thanks to you & others like you.
I’ve never witnessed so much help & support in one place…

8 Likes

Gratz @MidwestGuy

7 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy what a super awesome honor that is! I’m the happiest and luckiest man on the planet for joining this forum! It’s an amazing thing to be a part of that’s for sure. Thank you all for being such an inspiration for us all. I truly appreciate every one of you.
Happy growing and congrats :tada::champagne::balloon:

9 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy That’s awesome

8 Likes

Congratulations @MidwestGuy !! :raised_hands:t3:
I was one of the “new” members of the month!
So excited to have found this forum and be growing with all of you! Already feels like my “circle of trust” went exponential. Everyone has been great, so helpful, never makes you feel like an idiot, nothing but love and encouragement! I’ve shared my journal with some of my family and friends, some who don’t even partake in cannabis, and they love it, they were really impressed with all the positive feedback and helpful tips that I received. I’m a happy girl… growing happy girls! Thanks again everyone! - J.Gro

13 Likes

Congratulations!! :champagne::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

5 Likes

Congradulations @flexerpower Oh I mean @MidwestGuy !!!

8 Likes

Congrats to ya

4 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy …I agree with all the above…very busy and very knowledgeable …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy , I’ve sent you a PM! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Haha!..

5 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congratulations

6 Likes

Congrats! :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

@MidwestGuy congrats :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::beers::beers:

8 Likes

Congratulations @MidwestGuy and thanks for your work here :+1::pray:

4 Likes

That’s awesome Midwest! I have only been here a week and you guys make me feel so welcomed! Thx

4 Likes

Lol, forgot about the flxerpower

4 Likes

Is @MidwestGuy aka flxerpower. I haven’t seen the other name around for a while.

3 Likes