Member of the month! 😎

member of the month

This is the member of the month thread, where a member is nominated based on helpful activities.
All of us staff here at the forum, are constantly looking to improve the forum to make this a better place to grow with one another. To encourage other members to do what this community as a whole does best, help one another.
We appreciate each and every member in this community that assists others throughout the community, we would like to give a seed discount as a token of our appreciation.

@ILGM.Stacy @MattyBear @Bobbydigital @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @AfgVet @latewood @PurpNGold74 @ILGM.Roy @ILGM.Len

@MidwestGuy has been selected for new member of the month. The office will be contacting you to get this arranged.

Winners

June: @MidwestGuy
July: @Hellraiser
August: @kellydans
September: @kaptain3d

55 Likes

Nice. Congrats @MidwestGuy

17 Likes

Congrats :+1:

13 Likes

What an honor. I, like many of you here, really enjoy helping the members, especially the new ones. It’s an honor to belong to such a great community as well.

41 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Great choice, Congrats @MidwestGuy

11 Likes

Thanks for all your help @MidwestGuy , we really appreciate you and everyone else that contribute here to make this forum the best there is. Well deserved :call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t2::bear:

17 Likes

Congrats and very well deserved!

11 Likes

Congratulations @MidwestGuy nice help anyone, good job

10 Likes

Congratulations ! Well deserved :+1:

9 Likes

Very well deserved my friend. Always willing to help, :clap:t5:

9 Likes

Congratulation to a person that has helped lme in many ways. :rofl: :bat:

10 Likes

I see @MidwestGuy helping at all hours. He’s helpful and knowledgeable, excellent choice :ok_hand::clap::+1:

17 Likes

Well deserved. Congratulations!

12 Likes

Congratulations on the first pick!

11 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy, thanks for all of your contributions!

11 Likes

Thanks for all the congratulations, folks.

11 Likes

Excellent choice and awesome idea :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Congratulations @MidwestGuy

7 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy, you made it a pretty easy choice. Thanks for all your help!

8 Likes

Congrats @MidwestGuy , always see you jumping in and helping on a lot of threads, very busy you are!

9 Likes