Member of the Month of May 2022

this is my honest to God’s opinion, getting on these forums will only confuse you even more I did my growing 35- 40 yrs ago went to horticulture classes in tech school, I have a wife that owns nurseries, don’t use these forums as your holy grail to weed growing, you’ll probed to failure if you do, the keyword is probe to understand from underneath to the very top, after what I heard on here are a lot of misinformation.forums are not for those to hold hands on during your grow, never look for an outside source, you’re the source to get your garden growing, I’ve talked to many growers you try to get us to hold your hands during it,I’m at my ends wits on trying to help them, you going to have to learn on your own

1 Like

@gro-pro your obviously super frustrated but this isn’t the right tread for you to vent on if your hunting for new growers to dissuade. People do mean well and are trying.

11 Likes

Good stuff, @beachglass. Always on point and helpful.

3 Likes

Whoaaa Growmie, not the place for a disgruntled cultivator to vent. With the wealth of experience you have I’m wondering why you’re here?? This community is loaded with experienced cultivators and new growers. We’re a positive community and share experiences good or bad. I see you joined 1 day ago and casting judgement already. The key here is the Forum title….SUPPORT :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

I’m not frustrated but getting responses from others that are giving misinformation, PEOPLE KNOW ME ON YOUTUBE,known as the master grower, i hear others trying to get into gardening but hearing wrong solutions, 1st issue is misidentifying leaf issues from over watering to soil ph balance even seen signs of pest issues browning leaves can result in 5 possible problems from a unbalanced nutrient setting in the garden to over watering can cause leaves to brown but the key is to identify the issue from the beginning yellow on the edges to crisp brown is over watering starting from the edges inwards due to over watering , under watering & the obvious issues , light burns, I’ve been reading & listening to online college courses in college in this gardening, anyone ever heard of Bruce Bugbee a college professor in Utah state university in apogee instruments , which taught me some in depth look in plants been which teaches you the ppfd 400 - - 1200 the co2 reading what should be up to 1200 ppm, you have to read, study & observe, asking questions won’t get you anywhere, field of dreams, you’re the 1 that called his garden dirt weed, good insults last a long time if I remembered it you should too, i was in the forum when you told him that after he showed his garden, the other forums crying b/c of lurkers , this is the problem I’m seeing,haven’t seen this person in many accounts i been on from master grower to this screen name., if you’re on you tube you seen old hipple, derek G & the rest of the marijuana ganjiers

Were you here last week with a different username? I see a similar approach to the site and it’s members between you and the poster from last week.

Is this also your post? sshortguy?

2 Likes

I don’t remember that. Are you saying I called Bruce’s garden dirt weed?

no Bruce would have killed you & your gardens, he’s the president of the big horticulture company all across the u.s backed by N.A.S.A, he’s also into this plants as well as in hemp & marijuana to study the differences, which Bruce tells us this is only hemp b/c in the state of Utah you can’t use them, so, field of dreams it was another guy comparing them to some fantasy guy & dirt, which I told you as as a older guy many told you that you should have worded it differently b/c you told him straight up that his garden was dirt & I told you the same don’t you remember?

@gro-pro if you could please redirect me to that post of mine because your ranting isn’t jogging my memory.
P.S. While I wait please go take your meds. Your behavior is spiraling.

2 Likes

@gro-pro bro you clearly have an agenda this morning but your also mistaken I believe. I haven’t been asked to reword any posts but do have 1 post that I flagged on my own that I asked to have removed and this ain’t it.

What’s really going on with you this morning?

3 Likes

no one answered my question , who is this person & why I never seen this person. sounds like a person you want to see their work, which many told me lies & try to mess my plants up saying it’s really hard to grow etc, the reality of it is basics necessities for a plant to live, you’re a plant in a way you need food water and air, TBT i started with 1 plant in 1992, I put it in a 5 gallon bucket watered it & watched it grow, @ times I seen the plant stunted for awhile & a lot of it due to those over watering them, I got it very close to flower with a cop in the downstairs apt isn’t very smart,I never used any nutrients either, others say that but don’t understand that there’s guys that already been there & done it, you ought to do some research &listen to him, he’s the type to put it in layman’s terms

@gro-pro I flagged a possibly inappropriate pic that I posted on a thread that wasn’t my own and when that person reacted to it I felt it best to have it removed. It was done to be polite. I wouldn’t of flagged it if I had the ability to remove it myself. I wasn’t ‘caught’ doing anything. Get a grip dipsh!t.

1 Like

This conversation is going nowhere fast…

Multiple accounts is against Forum Policy. Asking someone for help isnt. If u need access to the other account, I can try to help there.

But I agree with the line of thought that you are here for discord. Nothing in any of your above posts is constructive just alot of whining about the good ole days n how youngins wouldnt make it with the ‘master growers’….

Just FYI, this aint that sort of place. If you want to stick around, make an honest effort to find somewhere with like minded people to chat with. Not derail threads with passive aggressive old guy rhetoric

16 Likes

Dont stoop bro. You both said your peace. The flags got my attention. We will sort it n the thread can continue.

But dont be pulled into the mud with a sinking ship

7 Likes

I remember thinking I may have overreacted a bit. I finished reading a thread or 2 of peeps bitch’n about inconsequential stuff and had my fill. Growing and sharing info is all I’m interested in. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ditto, mate.

9 Likes

I can see what youre saying about getting confused. Thing is, theres not just one way to do this or that. What ive found anyway. Happy growing brother!

1 Like

Congratulations @beachglass !!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Graysin .You have helped in so many ways to get us all growing better.
Sx9K4QHTcrx9ZFJfvd

6 Likes

Well deserved @beachglass. congrats

4 Likes