Member of the month June

@Fieldofdreams Great Job!

4 Likes

@Spiney_norman its insane. How will I even come close to the 4 I’ve seen before this lol??

@merlin44 beloved community patriarch
@OGIncognito Defender of the Realm
@Graysin Scientific Poster!! Unstumpable!!
@beachglass Hostess with the Mostess! Greets all with love.

These are very big shoes to fill….

4 Likes

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams

A well deserved honor. You are really leaving a mark on this community with your support and kind words to all.

Funny how the folks that are most deserving are the most surprised when their contributions are appreciated.

8 Likes

Still to be determined if that mark is a skid mark…. thanks Wizard!!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :poop:

8 Likes

@Covertgrower how’s about fronting me some :heart::heart::heart:‘s to get me through the morning lol??? Hard to say ty properly on an empty tank lol!!!

5 Likes

Just keep being here and being you. That’s all we ever ask. Giving back to this community for helping get me rolling a year ago is the reason you’ll see me around for a long time to come. :v::100:

Congratulations! :tada: BOM AND VMotM? You’re on a kill streak

8 Likes

@Graysin Thanks Fam!! You set the bar real ‘High’ pun intended sir!! :wink: your Gramps is still claiming me so I might be a kinda Unc in yer future lol!! You poor soul lol!! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I believe that qualifies as “Playmate of the Month”!

8 Likes

I dod the day we discussed it! He was asking about what to use the codes on and I didnt realize he had BOM as well! :man_facepalming:t5::rofl:

Congrats dude! Very well deserved. Thanks for your contributions to the forum

9 Likes

Oh wow congratulations @Fieldofdreams! You are on FIRE this month! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes

@newt does that mean I get to wear the bunny :rabbit: ears??? I mean if I have too lol……

8 Likes

@PurpNGold74 went right over my head lol. I’m a bit of a blonde at times lol…. :man_shrugging::sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Fiz ty, it’s certainly been a whirlwind for me. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Truly humbled Brother! Well deserved on the win considering the tough competition! A testament to your cultivating SKILLzzzzz :love_you_gesture:

Edit: Holy :poop: just saw your Valued member. Another well deserved accomplishment :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I think the entire outfit…

12 Likes

And pics or it didn’t happen

9 Likes

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams , well deserved.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams on member of the month well deserved. :clap::clap::+1:

3 Likes

@kellydans thanks kelly-you wanna laugh? I tell my wife about all of this and she just replies ‘does that mean your gonna be on your phone even more now?? :rage:

Well I’m not winning any awards at home lol

8 Likes